Part eight - Avenger in Training

(Nat's POV, Avengers Facility)
We all stared down at the broken glass pieces of the table as y/n stormed out, yes maybe we did go too far but that was...something. "Well that was dramatic" Tony says trying to lighten the mood, "Tony" Steve says sounding slightly annoyed at Tony's sarcasm.

"I told you she completely changes when anger controls her" Bucky says as I look down and see a few pieces of glass with blood stained on them, probably from y/n's hands. "She'd be good you know" Steve says as his fingers brushed his chin, "as an Avenger I mean" he continues as everyone's mouths hang open, "your telling me that a girl with extreme anger issues and a past so brutal would be a good Avenger?" Tony says slightly raising his voice.

I see Bucky eying Tony off out of the corner of my eye, ready to argue if he goes too far "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, we don't even know what her powers are yet, her skills seem good, with a little bit of training she'd do well" he says as Tony rolls his eye. "If she gets angry she'll kill the innocent, you think that's what the world wants?! a 17 year old girl from Hydra who can hardly keep her emotions in!" Tony yells as I frown at him, "Hey!" Bucky yells angrily, "I'm sorry Tony but aren't you the one who made sure she wouldn't have any nightmares, you seemed to care for her a minute ago" Steve says as both him and Tony stand up eager to prove there point. "Jesus, I do care for her! But making her an Avenger is quite plainly dumb!" Steve yells back as I see Bucky clench his jaw from the corner of my eye.

"Boys, I gotta say I'm getting a little sick of your arguments lately" I say trying to calm the two men down, "Romanoff, stay out of it" Tony says making me clench my fists, "fine, I'm going to go check on y/n, because I actually care" I say frowning at Tony as I walk out the door and towards
y/n's room.

I open the door of y/n's room to see an almost horrific sight. There's patches of blood smeared on the carpet and she's sitting on her bed clenching her hands, her eyes full of both pain and anger, god I wish I could help her, after all, I know what she's going through.

(Your POV, Avengers Facility)
You sit on your bed clenching your fists trying to stop the pain coming from the several cuts on your hands. You're lost in thought when the door of your room opens revealing Nat giving you a forgiving look. "Hey" She says as she sits next to you on the bed, "are you okay?" She asks she looks down to your blood stained hands.

"Let me have a look at them" she says as you cautiously give her your stinging hands to look at. She looks at them for a second before reaching under the bed for something and pulls out a first aid kit, she takes out a roll of bandage and begins to wrap your hands.

"Lucky the cuts aren't that deep so they won't need stitches, but they still need to be bandaged" she says as she continues to wrap your hands. "I'm so stupid" you say as she keeps her eyes on your hands, "I hate that I can't control my anger, I wish I could, but I can't, I hate hydra, I hate this world, I hate myself" you say as she finishes bandaging your hands and looks up into your eyes, "I used to know something like you...someone who couldn't control his anger..except when he got angry he turned green... luckily you don't do that" she says as she lets out a small laugh. "His anger got the better of him.. because he never had enough trust in himself to control it...you have to trust yourself y/n.. you have to believe that you can be good" she says giving you a weak smile.

"The thing is you live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion, you may be a hero but then there's people like me, who live in a world so painful, so dreadful, there own memories eat away at them on a daily basis, people like me you can't be a hero for, you can't save us, where the ones who do bad things, because that's the only way to clear our mind, where pathetic, you can't change that" you say to Nat as you glance up at the ceiling "we May not be able to change you but we can help you, you have never been given a family, well here's one, where willing to help you y/n, what you did wasn't your fault, but a family, it's what I believe you need" Nat reply's as you look at her giving you a small smile.