Part Thirteen - The Return

(Your POV, stingy hotel room NYC)
"You're an illusion" you say choking on your words as you pick up a pen and throw it a Loki but he catches it with ease. "I promise you that I am not an illusion" he says his smirk seeping through his words.

"Neither am I" The man next to him adds with a goofy smile on his face. "I am Thor by the way, the god of Thunder" he says as he holds out his hand, "Thor for the last time, shut up! I specifically told you I would do the talking and you would observe" Loki snaps as he eyes off Thor.

You sit down on the bed and breath heavily, he wasn't an illusion, he was actually here, the man who had been inside your head for as long as you could remember. "You must come with me y/n" Loki says as he steps closer to you, "Thanos is stronger then ever, and you are vulnerable, meaning he can get inside your head much more then he did, but if you come with me, we can destroy him together" Loki says as you finally look back at him.

"why would I help you" you spit out angrily as he scrunches up his face. "Because your friends are in great danger, and if you do not come with me, your friends and the world with them will fall" he says rather dramatically as you feel a shiver travel up your spine.

"Quick question, how are the avengers doing? You know, without me, it must be hard for them, they must miss me" Thor question, "they have never mentioned you" you mumble as his smile turns into a frown. "Oh" he says quietly, "I swear I'm going to kill you" Loki mumbles to Thor as Thor puts his hands up in protest.

"I'm not going anywhere with you" you say eying off Loki as he frowns at you. "Your friends will die, maybe even you with them" he says standing up tall trying to intimidate you. "And how am I supposed to trust you?" You question as his smirk returns to his face "You-" he begins to say but is cut off by the hotel door opening.

You turn to the door to see Bucky walk in with what looks like Chinese food in his hands. You turn your head back to Thor and Loki but discover they aren't there anymore huh? "Oh good your awake" Bucky says as he puts the food down on the small bench near the door.

"What you looking at?" He questions as you stare at the spot where Loki and Thor once stood. "Uh-um-nothing" you say your words slightly mumbled.

"Uh Buck, I think I want to go back to the facility" you say as Bucky gives you a relieved look. In all truth Loki had scared you, you didn't want the only family you ever knew to get hurt and you needed to make sure they where okay, yet you would never tell them about Loki, you didn't want the worrying about you, they didn't need that.

"Why the change of heart?" Bucky question as he comes and sits next to you on the bed. "I don't know... in all truth it's probably safer there then it is here... less chance hydra can find us" you say as Bucky lightly smiles at you. "Wow for once your making a mature decision" he mocks as you lightly punch him on the arm, "shut up" you giggle as his smile grows wider.

(Peter Parker POV, Avengers Facility)
It was finally a Saturday, meaning I could spend all day at the Avengers facility to help them all out.

Once I arrived at the facility I rushed to the common room which I knew they would be in and to my surprise there was a full blown argument happening when I walked in.

"Tony let them be! They have just been through hell and deserve a break!" Steve yelled to Tony who was once again prancing around the room. "God why do you never understand!! They need to be found, there safer here, wherever they are hydra can find the easily but if they where here hydra can't get in!" Tony yells raising his voice ever louder.

"Alright boys that's enough! Tony why don't you go and continue creating the phase 1 machine because quite honestly that machine is the only thing that's going to save y/n, once she's back in phase 1 hydra can't use the words on her anymore and Steve I don't know go do some push-ups or something! Because I promise you everyone in the room is sick of you two arguing!" Nat yells breaking up there argument as they both roll there eyes at her.

"Ugh bad time to walk in?" Someone questions and I turn my head to the corner of the room to see Bucky and y/n standing there, looking bloodied and bruised. I feel a huge wave of relief flow over me that y/n is safe and she's back.

I run up to her in pure shock that she's back and embrace her in a hug. "Oh watch it Pete, i'm a little bruised" she says seeming shocked that I hugged her, "Uh..sorry,sorry" I say as I pull away from the hug and admire her gorgeous face. "Good to see you missed me" she chuckles as I can see Bucky death staring me from the corner of my eye.

I look back at the rest of the Avengers who all look relieved that she's back, Tony look like he's on the verge of tears at the sight of y/n's return, Steve has a massive grin on his face and Nat just looks proud.

After a while y/n and Bucky go and clean themselves up and majority of the Avengers leave to either go back to there rooms or family's, all except Tony who seems to be eying me off.

"Hey kid mind if we have a quick chat?" Tony asks as I nod my head and go and sit down next to him on the couch. He puts his hand on my shoulder before sighing and looking up at the ceiling.

"I know you like y/n and don't deny it, I see the way you look at her, I used to be a teenager once too you know.. but gee please don't be the teenager I was" he says as I take a gulp of air, "what...no... I don't like her like that.... I just like her as an um friend" I say dumbly which of course is a lie..my feelings for her where stronger then they where for Liz and let me tell you that's something.

"Peter.. I'm not going to kill you just be honest with me" he says as he looks straight into my eyes making me feel slightly intimidated. "Fine! I like her.. but I doubt I'd ever ask her out... have you seen her? She's a total badass and like every guy at my school likes her... she definitely wouldn't choose someone like me" I say as I look down at the ground scared to make the slightest bit of eye contact.

"I think you'd be surprised Pete.. give her time.. she doesn't exactly know what it's like to have feelings for someone and she's been through hell, trust me from what she did to Flash I doubt she'd go for any of the other guys at your school" he says which surprises me, "so your not mad that I like her?" I question as he lets out a small laugh and shakes his head. "No Peter I'm not, I'd rather she date you then someone like me... then again If you hurt her peter no more suit.. no more Avengers..your done" he says as he gives me a serious look.

"No, no I'd never hurt her" I say as he gives me a smile. "You're a good kid Peter.. anyway go talk to y/n or something I've got a hydra invention to make" he says as he walks off toward his studio.

(Your POV, Avengers facility)
You had just finished having a shower and now you where sitting on your bed staring up at the ceiling honestly just thinking about life. Loki was still in your head.. his illusions still haunted you and what he said still scared you... but you tried to ignore him.

You heard a soft nock at your door forcing you to forget about Loki, "Come in" You mumble as you sit up wondering who was at your door. "Uh..hey" Peter says as he comes and awkwardly sits down on the end of your bed. "Hey Pete" you say as you send him a small smile. "I-I hope you're okay after everything and I also want you to know that no one at the school hates you or anything... I mean Flash is kinda really scared of you now but but everyone else just thinks your a total badass" Peter says as you let out a small chuckle.

"and what about you Peter, what do you think about me?" You question as you see his cheeks go slightly red. It was strange really, whenever you where around Peter your stomach felt funny, you felt almost happier? Nervous? When you where around Him, he lifted your mood in a way.

"I-i think your brave" he says as your smile widens, "a-and beautiful, strong, confident and caring when you want to be" he adds awkwardly as you slightly chuckle at the last bit. "Th-thank you" you say as you wonder why you stuttered. You watched as Peter slightly shifted closer to you, his face glowing red as he did so.

"You're pretty great yourself Peter, I-I feel like you're the only one who understands me here, I mean I guess we are the same age, b-but" you say as you notice that your faces are getting closer and closer, oh god whats happening? Whats this fuzzy feeling. "I guess I just-" you begin to say but before you know it Peter leans in that tiny bit closer.

your lips where now touching in the result of a soft kiss that makes you feel like the happiest person alive, well at least for that small moment.

I was way too tired when I wrote this so sorry if it isn't great xx