Part Nine - Elias Fischer

(Your POV, Avengers facility)
"Y/n Y/N, get your ass out of bed!" A familiar voice screams as you feel your shoulders being shaken while your eyes slowly blink open.

"Peters waiting outside you where supposed to get up 1 hour ago! You have 10 minutes to get ready for school now.. shithead!" Bucky practically screams, "okay okay I'm up.. drama queen" you yawn as he rolls his eyes, "be ready in 10 minutes" he says in a much calmer tone as he walk out the door.

You know he really would be a good mum.

You tried so desperately yesterday to talk everyone out of making you go to high school, but they all replied with the same thing "you need to learn how to be a proper teenager" you argued your way in saying that you where 10x smarter then the students there anyways since hydra had taught you surprisingly well, but no one listened to you so you ended up giving up and going with it.

You put on an outfit which in your very humble opinion defines your style

is it appropriate for a school environment? Eh, how would you even know.

You walk out of your room and down the hall toward the common room where you expected majority of the Avengers to be but too your surprise only Peter, Tony and Bucky where there.

"You're not wearing that" they both say in unison, "Uh sorry to interrupt but we really should leave or we will be late for school" Peter says as he stares at you obviously taking in your outfit. "Fine, but don't think we will let you get away with wearing something like this everyday" Bucky says as you roll your eyes at him. "Before you go I made you these" Tony says as he hands you a small silver bracelet and a simple diamond earring "they are both connected to Friday so if you get into any trouble you can talk to her" says Tony, his protective dad instincts showing, "thank you, but I'm sure I'll be fine" you say as you smile at both Bucky and Tony.

"Bye guys, don't miss me too much" you say as you follow Peter out of the common room and toward the exit. Once you reach the outdoors you walk down a few steps and then get into a simple black car, a slightly chubby man wearing black sunglasses is waiting inside.
"Y/n this is happy, he's Mr Starks sort of bodyguard..sort of assistant" Peter says with a goofy grin darn Peter was cute, "hi happy" you say to the agitated looking man, "hi" he bluntly replies.

"Happy is never happy" Peter whispers in your ear as you let out a small giggle, happy giving you an annoyed smirk through the rear view mirror.

After what seems like forever you finally arrive outside a large school with teenagers rushing into it ek teenagers you where never a big fan of them even though you where one, they where petty and annoying, always thought they where better then one another. "Bye happy" Peter says as you both get out of the car and begin walking toward the school, the feeling of eyes on you making you feel slightly uneasy.

"Alright so here's the plan, your name is y/n Williams not y/n y/l/n just in case hydra somehow hacks into the school database if anyone asks your mum died when you where three and your dad is an Astro-physicist, you and your dad moved to Queens from New Orleans because your dad got a work opportunity...oh! And the reason you know me so well is because we're family friends" he says as he looks up at the ceiling trying to remember the plan, "got it Pete" you giggle as he begins to blush.