Part Twent Four - The White Wolf

(Your POV, Wakanda, you think)
"Hey, hey Buck look at me" you say putting a comforting hand on Bucky's shoulder, he was panting harshly, you knew how he was feeling, trying to fight Thanos off, not let him in. Bucky slowly raises his head, looking into your eyes, sweat dribbling down his forehead.

"You can't let him in, he can't access your mind, I know it's hard, but you have to try Buck" you say as he gulps for air. "B-but god it hurts?" Bucky says as he squints. "I know it does but you have to try getting him out of your head" you say looking Bucky dead in the eyes, making sure he listens.

You watch as he squeezes his eyes and shakes his head, trying to get thanos out, he looked in pain, you didn't like seeming him like this. "I can't" Bucky pants, "he's too strong" Bucky mumbles as you watch him fall under, his eyes becoming droopy, his arms becoming floppy and sticking to his sides. You watch as he becomes unconscious, the unknown memory playing in his head like a movie, this wasn't going to be good, god Thanos you son of a bitch.

10 seconds pass by and you watch as Bucky's eyes slowly open again, you gulp bracing yourself for the shock that's about to hit him, possibly the both of you.

He looks off to the distance for a moment before his face morph's into anger and disgust. "Bucky" you say cautiously knowing his angry phase all too well, the phase where he liked to well... throw things. You watch as he gets up and picks up a chair, throwing it too the ground harshly breaking it entirely.

"Buck.. Bucky use your words" you say being careful of your tone. "Use my words? Godamit y/n how am I supposed to use my words after w-what I just I- god" he says seeming to stumble on his words as he sits himself down in the unbroken chair.

"Bucky it helps to tell people what you saw.. it helps I promise you" you say calmly as you sit down on a chair directly in front of Bucky. "It was you y/n" he mumbles a heavy breath following his statement, his eyes studying the ground, not wanting to make eye contact.

"I hurt you and I don't mean mentally... physically" he says sadly as you keep your gaze on him, wanting to show him that it was okay and you weren't going to get mad at him. "Hydra wanted me to k-kill you.. they made us fight... more l-like just me... I almost killed you" he says a mixture of emotions swirling inside of him.

"Buck" you say gulping once more to try and keep your emotions in. You weren't affected by what he told you... you knew he was and he had a right to be.. but the amount of things that hydra had tried to do... this one wasn't a surprise.

"It's okay" you say as he finally makes eye contact with you surprised. "Your n-not mad or scared?" He questions as you let out a small laugh. "Bucky I could never be scared of you no matter what.. your my brother... we're blood... that's a bond you cannot break... I trust you more then anything.. and I love you more then anything" you say knowing you needed to prove that it was okay. He smiles only slightly before his frown returns, he was getting in his head, you knew the feeling too well.

"Buck listen to me, you're going to think that the pain will never end trust me I know, but it will, first you have to let it all in, you can't fight it, it's bigger than you.. you have to let yourself drown in it, you have to feel the pain before it can go away" you say as you watch him take a deep breath.

It takes a full minute for him to recover, guess he's better with emotions then you are, but honestly that didn't surprise you. "Thank you y/n.. really" he says giving you a warm smile. "Also what happened too you, your in your suit? And your all bruised" he says looking down at your suit that you forgot you where wearing. "Long story short.. Earth is kinda of... well... under attack" you say as his eyebrows raise. "And you didn't tell me this before!?" He says raising his voice, "well you where kind of well.. you know pre occupied" you smirk as he shakes his head at you.