Part Twenty Six - Please don't go

(Your POV, Titan)
You flinch as Thanos gets closer and closer to you, eager to get your blood, to take your life just so he could become more powerful.

How did you not see this coming? He wanted power, and the power to be all his, he wasn't going to let you have a small portion of his glory, he didn't care about your life, he cared about his own and only his own.

"Don't worry little one, I'll let you live long enough to watch your friends die" he smirks as you turn your glance to Tony who's slowly trying to get up ignoring the stab wound in his stomach. "But you need me" you quickly say as Thanos raises his gauntlet ready to take your blood, "and why is that?" He smirks, "I can get you into places, I could tell you things that you wouldn't ever find out if I was dead" you say trying to convince him not to kill you.

He lets out a horrifying laugh, as if he was making fun of your idea, "once I have all the infinity stones child, I will know everything, I do not need your worthless help" he chuckles as you scold him, "now stay still and this may hurt less" he smirks as you feel your breathing getting heavier, fear creeping into your body.

"No!" Tony mumbles as you watch him stumble not being able to move because of his wound. You watch as Thanos clicks his fingers, your body elevating off of the ground.

You let at a small scream as you feel sharp pain enter your body and you watch as the particles of your blood exit your body and go straight into Thanos's, god it hurt, it was torture, it really did feel like something from the Exorcist.

You felt your body become weaker and weaker as it lost more blood, you let your mind drift off and wonder how much blood he really did need, surely he didn't need all of it, then again he was Thanos.

Finally you felt the pain stop and your weak tampered body returned to the safety of the ground, your eyes blinked weakly at the blurry image of Thanos standing above you.

"You have lost almost 40% of your blood, now you get to watch him die" he says as he clicks his fingers and everything goes black...

"Y/n, y/n are you okay? Y/n, wake up" you hear a distant voice say as you slowly blink your eyes open, to see Bucky with a concerned look on his face, hovering over you, behind him was Steve, Nat, Rhodey and Sam, they all looked on edge, you where the only one who knew what was going to happen.

"Thanos" you coughed, splattering blood on the dirt, "y/n what the hell happened" Nat said noticed the blood on the dirt. "He took my blood" You mumbled, "he didn't want me on his team, he w-wanted my power" you explain tiredly.

"Are you going to be okay?" Bucky says, a serious expression on his face as if telling you to be serious as well. "He's only got o-one stone left, a-and it's in visions h-head" you mumble feeling your body shut down. "Has anyone got eyes on Vision?" Steve says into the comm, "I said are you going to be okay?" Bucky asks raising his voice slightly. "Fine.. I-I'll be fine" you mumble as you slowly push yourself up so you're now sitting.

You turn your head as you hear a commotion from behind you, you watched as a cloud of power was forming in the distance and within it stood Thanos... god no... please no.

You slowly eased yourself up, stumbling towards him, eager to fight, even though you knew you couldn't. "Oh look at you" he chuckled, "you're practically dead anyway" he mumbles as he uses his power to throw you halfway across the forest, landing harshly on your hip.

Seconds later Steve lands only a meter from you, his face bloodied and bruised from defeat. You groan as you try to stand up, your body aching from the loss of blood, your face drained of colour.

"Stay down" Steve warns, "whatever he did to you was bad, you can't fight anymore just stay down" Steve says his voice harsh yet full of worry as he gets up and begins to fight Thanos again.