Part Twenty Nine - Memorys and Mournings

(Your POV, possibly dead, maybe alive, slightly messed up)
It was familiar.

The abyss of darkness.

It surrounded you.

It was comforting in a way.

Yet completely terrifying at the same time.
You did not know if you where dead, or alive but all you knew was that Tony had died and the thought of him was eating away at you like a terrible disease.

You felt your mind float off sometimes, to a nice place....

with him......

with Nat......

it was peaceful......

you didn't talk.....

just sat and enjoyed each other's presence.

But then reality hit.

This was either happening because you where dead or,
You where flat out crazy.
Or on the verge of dying to put it in simple matters.

And then sometimes,
Just sometimes you would hear voices.
And feel like you had woken up .
You where either dreaming that you had woken up.
Or it did actually happen.
Well
We'll see I guess.

"Listen Stephan I know this girl has been through a lot but there are a lot of patients here after the blip" a young women said with a nice calming voice as you try to open your eyes once more.

"Listen Kate she just fought off Thanos, you know the guy who almost ended the world who also just so happens to be the reason she's dying" said an awfully familiar males voice, "well even if we where to perform surgery on her, how the hell do you put magical blood back into her" the women said again as your eyes merely open being exposed to what looks to be blurry hospital lights, you look at the ground to realise it was moving huh? Your mind then clicks realising you where being pushed in a hospital bed.

You then turn your gaze to the people pushing the bed, one being quite a pretty young women dressed in scrubs and the other being so very familiar..... hm..... wait! It was Dr Strange, yet they looked too involved in there conversation to realise you had woken up... well unless this was some dream.

"I don't know Kate! But I do know that the whole team is relying on me to make sure she doesn't die, you know, the Avengers" Dr Strange says quite bluntly, "fine" the young lady sighs as your eyes close once more, your body feeling exhausted for being able to stay awake for a total of 30 seconds.

And that was that, you where back into the eerie darkness, your mind playing tricks on you... that whole scene before really could of been your mind playing yet another trick on you... it was hard to tell.

Yet it felt so real?

You felt your droopy tired eyes open again once more as you feel a breathing mask slip over your face and a drip pinch into the back of your hand.

"Alright inject the medicine in now... we can't have her waking up during surgery" Dr Strange says as the girl you had discovered was Kate widens her eyes, realising you had woken up.

"I think she's awake" she mumbles as Dr Strange quickly looks over at you, his own eyes widening once he sees you.

"I-is this a d-dream? You mumble hardly being able to speak at all, "no" Dr Strange croaks as he comes over to you putting a hand on your shoulder and letting out a small smile.

"We're going to fix you okay? You're going to get better, I promise" he says as you let out a tiny smile never thinking you would hear those words coming out of Strange's mouth, you look over at Kate who sternly looks at Dr Strange as if he had made a promise he couldn't keep but before you could comment on it you felt your eyes slowly close again... returning to the darkness once more.