Part Twenty Two - Forgive and Forget

(Your POV,  the Sanctum )
"I doubt Tony hates you y/n" Bruce says 25 minutes after you practically explained your life story to him after he fell through the roof of the Sanctum. "I burnt down his fathers Orphanage, yeah maybe I couldn't control myself but still" You say as Bruce let's out a small sigh. "I've known Tony a lot longer than you have, he may seem uptight and selfish, but he does really care and from what you have told me it sounds like he does care a great deal for you, even if you did what you did" Bruce says with a warm smile on his face.

"thank you Bruce, thank you" you say genuinely already appreciating the man you met 25 minutes ago that apparently turns green when he's mad, you know? Thinking about it, you two had a lot in common. "I really should talk to Tony" Bruce says getting up from his seat and looking at the ground as if he was thinking of a plan. "I can help with that" Doctor Strange says as Bruce nods at him in appreciation.

"but there is something I must show you first y/n" he says as he grabs the Tv remote and turns it on, flipping through a few files before finding one... it was you... fighting hydra... it seemed to be a news report... what?

"The world knows who you are y/n, well who you are when you put on that suit" he says nodding at the small gadget in your hand. "Somehow broadcasters got footage of the fight between you and hydra and the world is waiting for another return from you, the world thinks of you as a hero y/n" he says filling you with a small bit of confidents.

"they're calling you the Violet Assassin" (this is genuinely all I could think of) you smiled to yourself as he said this, you liked that, you had a superhero name, that's kind of cool.

(Tony Stark's POV, NYC)
"Slow down, slow down and I'll spell it out for you" I say to Pepper as I try to explain things to her on our walk near the lake, "you're totally rambling" she says as I let out a small sigh.

"Look you know how you're having a dream and in the dream you gotta pee?" I explain as she frowns at me not exactly knowing where I was getting at. "Yeah" she mumbles keeping her eyes in front of me, "and your like oh my god there's no bathroom, what am I going to do, someone's watching-" I continue explaining as she seems to catch on, "right and then you wake up and in real like you actually have to pee" she says knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"Yes, exactly yes" I say excitedly, "everybody has that" she adds as I nod my head. "Well last night I dreamt that we had a kid, it was so real, we named him after your uncle, uh.. what was his name?... Morgan, Morgan" I say happy that I remembered.

"So you woke up thinking that we where expecting?" She asks with a small smile on her face as I nod in agreement. "It was so real!" I argue as she nods her head sarcastically, "if you wanted to have a kid you wouldn't have done that" she says pointing at my arc reactor. "I'm glad you brought this up becuase its just a housing unit for nano products" I say trying to prove my point, "you're not helping" she says trying to prove her own point, "you don't need that" she then adds as I silently sigh understanding what she was getting at.

"I know I had the surgery I'm just trying to protect us and future us's just in case there's a monster in the closest" I smile as she lets out a small smirk "I'm sure it is" she smirks.

We give each other a small kiss before we're interrupted by an annoying voice. "Tony Stark I'm Doctor Stephan Strange, I need you to come with me" he says a glowing portal behind him, but was I even phased by that at this point? No not really.

I grab Peppers shoulder protectively giving the man a concerned look, "oh congratulations on the wedding by the way" he adds as I screw up my face. "I'm sorry you giving out tickets or something?" I ask, "we need your help, look it's not overselling, it's to say the fate of the universe is at stake" he says a blank expression on his face. "And who's we?" I ask confidently.