Chapter 31: Hulk vs Hello Kitty

Following Ceil's advice, I admit, getting this small fluffy white puppy, is indeed a bad idea.

I want to keep him! He's so small and cute! How could I hand him over?

"My Lady?" Angie was looking at me curiously as I stared sadly at the small little guy.

"Hn?" I looked at my outrageously racked maid. Sweet Lord, Angie could you share?! I'm lacking over here...

"What will you name him?" She asked sweetly.

I looked at the little guy.

If.I.name.him.I.wont.leave.him!!!

"He'll be a gift, so I can't name him..." I said sadly.

"Oh! Who is he for? His Highness? Lord Vincent?" She asked sweetly.

One. Ceil is the devil, so he'd probably make stew out of this poor little guy. Two. Vincent is a cat person despite his animosity with Ricin. That's just a personal grudge. He must miss his big sister!

"It's for my professor-"

"A forbidden love?!" Angie?!
Your eyes are scary! Stop that! Don't drool! I swear she's reading those horrible romance novels again. The poor common woman and the handsome whoever aristocrat with tons of money and muscles.

"No! It's just to help me get access to the research facility. They won't let me in without his permission, but I've been told he doesn't allow anyone in. Ceil told me the Professor's weakness was cute things... so I thought I'd bribe him with a puppy!" I said excitedly.

Angie gave me another weird look.

"My Lady, why not just go use sweet words on him? If he likes small cute things, I don't mean to be rude but... my Lady fits that description well. You're shorter than the average Lady by a lot, you're small, and your features resemble a doll. You fit the criteria just fine" she said curiously.

Was I...

Really that short? I suppose the higher heels I wear than the average girl does support my slight complex.
My mother and farther are so tall!
Even the game Rosalia was much taller!

Ricin said it was likely my experimentation. It likely stunted my growth.

I should've thought that through. My past life, I was tall as hell. So now, I'm just experiencing the other side of the spectrum.

"So I just, what? Ask? What if he says no?" I ask tiredly. This puppy wasn't easy to acquire. The breeder was really stingy!

"Use the puppy dog eyes you always show to your parents to get your way" she said easily.

Oh! I didn't think that would work outside of home. If I treat the Professor like my father, I will certainly gain entry! Backup plan will be to give Benjamin away, but for now, he's mine.

I named him...

"Benjamin! We may stay united!" I cheered happily as the puppy licked my cheek with a wagging tail.

Professor Diazo was free today. No classes due to it being a Sunday. I knew Professor likes to come in on Sunday to privately work from my amazing stalking skills built up from hiding from Ceil.
I swear, if he wasn't a child himself, and a Prince, I would've filed for child abuse.

Peeking into the grand and spacious lecture hall, I saw Professor on stage with some notes spread out and some beakers left on the table. The chalk board had multiple theories we discussed in earlier classes, and some hypothesis.

He looked awkward. Like he should be holding a mighty sword on the battle field, than in a nice suit and lab coat. Such a big man holding such small beakers.