Chapter 38: My Everything

This selfish man.
I really slipped up without thinking. Now I felt like the heroine, and I got trapped so easily too.
He didn't give me a choice at all?
Selfish, crude, evil, and the perfect description of what so many people from my past life had a weird fascination with... a Yandere.

Who really wants that though?! I truly do not wish it on anyone, because truth be told, when Kai told me he'd break my ankles... I was absolute ready to pee myself and cry more. That's terrifying! Horrifying! Why!?

Horrible black bellied man. I thought it was only Ceil. I'm more than a little wrong. The leopard was hiding in a sheep's wool.

Kai laughed happily when I agreed. Did I have a choice?!

Yet. When he said he'd never leave me. Never abandon me.

Truly it was the first time anyone had ever told me this.

Sure. I wished it would've been said in a far less terrifying and unromantic way. Could he not say it while cutely proposing and sweep me off my feet? He pinned me to a bed and stripped me of any weapons or escape. Then told me he was fully prepared to cage me and take away all freedoms. That's scary!

Yet, of course, teenage hormones and my own vulnerable state in which he attacked me in... I agreed. He's a bad guy right? He's more of a villain than anyone one else! Where are the police? I'm a kid! He threatened me with quite literally everything but death. Isn't this illegal? I want my lawyer.

Now a beautiful man is cuddling me in his arms. I feel a bit bitter how easily I was taken away.

When he brushed my lips with his thumb, I bit him viciously, but was left with only dissatisfaction when the skin wouldn't even break. He even bit me back! My neck more than likely has a glaring red mark on it.
Then he laughed happily, kissing me breathless and acting so shamelessly, I feel more and more wronged.

My stupid heart won't listen to common sense though. I felt full and happy. I didn't feel scared or anxious. Truly, I felt so safe and secure, that once more I even cried.
Kai panicked and tried calming, but I bit him again.
I was a bit more satisfied seeing him so helpless.

Then I spoke to him.
For the first time, I felt like I wanted to share my story.

"Kai, will you listen to my story?" I asked, my back was to his chest while I sat in his lap, gently playing with his hands.
His head was leaned on my shoulder while he hummed in reply.

I chuckled, he was acting spoiled and childish when I would tell him why I cried.

"Then... I'll tell you about myself before I was born as Rosalia" he tended up a little, surprised. He raised his head a bit.

"Well, I should explain to you what happens after you die first. When you die, your soul goes through a process called reincarnation. You know what that theory is, right?" I asked him mindlessly.

"I do..." he answered. I felt him hug me tighter to him.

"Right. When you reincarnate, you're supposed to lose your memories of the life you lived before... for some reason, I did not. Or, I remembered my past life due to a near death experience when I was five. Before I was Rosalia, I was raised in a world completely different from this one, as a girl named Junko Yujiro- I was given a boy's name because my family wanted a boy. They were quite upset I was born a girl, but they did everything they could to raise me like a boy. When I rebelled and entered school as a girl, they tried to disown me. I got angry then, and ran away from home. I finished school on my own, and not once did my family try looking for me. They really hated me you know? I was a bitter woman. Also, very ugly too" I laughed, "how ironic I was born again to look like this. I was really tall, and busty, but with a scary looking dark face" Kai didn't speak and listened intently.