Chapter 36: Daydream

"This is just depressing with her all tied up. She's probably got questions too you know" I tried to reason with Ceil, an eyebrow lifted.
His smile and face didn't change, but he met my challenging gaze.

I rudely rolled my eyes.
I quickly pulled out my chamomile recipe  and some dried tea leaves in a jar.

"Untie her and I'll make you even more filthy rich you closet gold digging pervert" I said crudely, waving my contents back and forth like one would do to tempt a wild animal.

"You really have a vulgar mouth... " Ceil murmured lowly.
Katrina seemed worried.

"But you're gonna do it, because unlike everyone else here, I could be considered to be your best friend. I know your worst secrets. I even had to sign a life contract in my world to never reveal one of them." I smirked deviously. Loving my newfound power, and abusing it.

"You're black mailing me?" He seemed surprised, making me burst out laughing.

"Consider It compensation for forcing a 8 year old little girl to work shifts that grown adults cry about. Unless you want the sweet and innocent Katrina to know your inclinations before you've trapped her in marriage? Your mother cried in my arms, worried her baby was changing too drastically, when you accidentally left out a journal you used to-"

"Stop" Ceil has a dark look on his face. The room was filled with confusion and my own malicious intentions.

"Untie her" Ceil nodded at Phillip who wore a disgusted face.

"Mwahahaha!!! I've raised you well" Ricin laughed heartily. Gerald's cute face looked blank as he stared creepily at me.

"If you want to keep your ability to procreate, I recommend not staring at her any longer" Kai's vicious words tore through the room, directed at Gerald who seemed caught by surprise.

"My bad~ she's so cute, I could help but to look" he giggled.

"I'll gouge your eyes out" Kai! He was making a terrifying face, but I tried to ignore it, as Phillip freed Rosalia.

She was silent, sitting limply in the chair.

I stared at her, and she stared back.

"You must have a lot of questions-"

"Your Highness~!"

"Eh?"

Rosalia stood, with teary eyes, and attempted to rush Ceil.
In my own panic, I dashed across the room, and grabbed her before Phillip could pull his sword.

"Give up! Stop that! He's evil, you're literally running towards your own death?!" I cried out, she was surprisingly robust!?
I looked at Ricin laughing up a storm.

"He loves me! He's just blinded by that slut!" She shrieked. My own ears hurt now.
How stupid did they make this poor girl.

"She's clearly retarded, honestly who let you out of the house?! Stop struggling! You're huge chest is smothering me!"

"Disgusting! Don't defile me!" She cried out in shock.

"Is it even considered defiling if it's literally you doing it?!"

"I don't understand!" She cried.

"Seriously! Aren't you supposed to be the epitome of a noble woman?! Where?! I ask everyone here, who dare spread these lies!" She elbowed me in the face, apparently that's Kai's bottom line, because I was suddenly lifted into the air by the back of my jacket.
Rosalia was pushed to the floor.

Now it was quiet.

"K-Kai...? I'm okay you know..." I tried to reason with him, but it seems Rosalia took notice of him too.
Her dark pink eyes widened into saucers, and her cheeks flushed dark red.