IV

Jeon Jungkook slumps tiredly on his couch, the dorm that is usually filled with chatter is currently quiet because of how exhausted the members are

But while the others are drained physically, Jungkook feels like there's a weight in his mind. He's not saying that seeing Hana after so long has turned his life upside down to the point where he doesn't know what to do. It's more like, he'll be sitting and talking but there will be this nagging feeling at the back of his head. A pestering feeling of nostalgia and the feeling of leaving something incomplete.

"JK," it's Jimin's face that comes into view when Jungkook opens his eyes. "You okay? You seem a little extra tired."

Jungkook gulps lightly, fingers fiddling with the rings on his other hand. "I'm fine, I don't think I'm getting enough sleep so maybe that's why."

Jimin's face scrunches lightly into his usually concerned look. It's true when they say he's the fairy of the group, always making sure everyone is doing okay both mentally and physically.

"Okay." Jimin stretches from where he's standing in front of Jungkook, his voice a little rough from the practicing. "Well, make sure you sleep well. And if there's anything bothering you at all, tell."

It's normal for Jimin to chastise the younger ones of the group. It's also instinctive for Jungkook to try to solve his problems on his own.

The youngest one spends twenty minutes on the couch, most of the members have gone back to their rooms. Except for Hoseok and Namjoon who stay sitting silently on their phones.

Looking at them, Jungkook pulls out his phone too. An idea itches at his brain and before he can give it much thought, he's opening up Instagram on his personal phone. He has an account on there, the username a combination of his initials and underscores. The account is private and he doesn't follow anyone he knows personally, not even the members in case someone gets suspicious. Just a bunch of photography accounts he enjoys.

He's quick to type to 'Kim Hana' on the search bar on the app and after scrolling through multiple results, he finally comes across what he's looking for.

Her account is private, that's the first thing he notices. A part of him deflates because he was hoping by some chance it wouldn't be and he could maybe stalk her. The second thing he notices is her follower count, a thousand something followers are present on her account. It's a big following but not that big.

The thing that he notices last, which is frankly the most important, is her profile picture. It's a picture of herself, she stands sideways, her bare shoulder pushed a little ahead in a way where she's looking slightly over her shoulder, her face is towards the camera and he assumes she took the picture in front of a window because the sunlight falls on her skin beautifully, giving it a soft glow. He can see her face clearly, hair pushed back behind her ears and pink lips curved up in a gentle smile, the shadow of her cheekbones even more prominent in the light and he can almost make out the twinkle in her brown eyes. Her hair falls to the front on the other side and her earring glints in the picture.