•Chapter 16•

[Mark's POV]

It was really a last moment thing that Tyler and I had thought of, bringing him here. But I'm glad we thought of it because he seemed to be really enjoying it. His black jeans and black shirt looked smart, yet casual and it all contrasted with his neon green hair and vibrant eyes.

"Hey, look at this handsome cookie!" I tease, calling for Ethan and Tyler to look at Sean, who was posing in one of those cardboard things where you place your head for a photo with a cartoon body. [Lol, hope you know what I mean. xD]

"Damn right I am, Fishbach." He smirked back and walked out from behind the cutout.

I see Ethan whisper something into Tyler's ear and they both laugh in agreement and walk over to us.

"What you guys giggling about?" I demand.

"Nothing, just the fact that you keep checking Sean out." Ethan giggles in response. I feel my face go pale, and curse that it was still broad daylight and they could all see it.

"Do not!" I shout in response.

"Mark, you totally did." Tyler grins.

"And so what if he does? Who doesn't want a taste of this booty?" Sean chirped in.

Both Ethan and Tyler raise their hands and I realise that I did want dat booty. I shrug and start looking at a map. This amusement park was a lot bigger than the last time I came, but also a lot cheaper. Sean came up behind me and pointed eagerly on the laser-tag mini-arena. I nodded.

"Sounds good. You guys okay with that?" I ask Tyler and Ethan. They nod enthusiastically and we start walking to the arena.

"Okay, is that a booking for 4 adults, yes?" The dude at the reception asked. He was your typical spotty teen who looked like he was working to earn money for college or something.

"Haha, this big goony is a child." Sean chuckles, gesturing to the semi-embarrassed me.

"Look, I don't get paid enough for this crap, just go in the arena. The game starts in 7 minutes, so gear up. We don't have enough spare spaces on each team for all 4 of you to team up." He groans, typing our details into his computer.

-Mark & Tyler chose the red team, Ethan and Sean chose green. -

"Hah! Guess you and the neon green lights have something in common! You both can't aim!" I tease, badgering Sean as he misses a shot miserably at me.

"Yeah, but at least I can dodge your crappy attempts." He retorts, jumping against one of the walls and onto a half wall above me, firing down onto me. I manage to turn in time to hit him straight in the chest with the laser beam.

He shoots for me but misses miserably again.

"Man, you can't do anything straight, can you?" I shout, firing rapidly at him.

"He's straighter than you," Ethan chirps in, "considering how much you look at his ass." I hit him straight in the chest with the laser.

"Will you let it go already!?" I shout, firing at Ethan, who was seeking refuge behind a bookcase. I guess I was too focused on Ethan to notice Sean jump from a ledge onto my shoulders and tackle me to the floor, my neck locked by his legs. I spoke just loud enough so that only he and I could hear.

"You want my head in your legs that much, huh, McGlochlin?"

"Maybe, but you'll never find out." He says, standing up and firing at me. I grabbed hastily for his ankle and pulled him to the ground with a thud. I crawl on top of him and grin.