•Chapter 23•

[Mark's POV] I clutched Sean as if my life depended on it. I was never gonna let this adorable little bean out of my life. I love him so much, the way he laughs, smiles, giggles. It's perfect; I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

After about what I would guess was 5 minutes, I eventually let go and gave Sean a peck on the cheek.

"C'mon Seanie boo. Let's get this make-up off. I also wanna get into something cosy, as a suit and tie isn't exactly cuddling attire." I say, standing up and brushing some food crumbs off of me.

"Sound's good! I'm exhausted." He says in agreement. I pick him up bridal style and carry him up the stairs, kissing him on the forehead gently before setting him down on the bathroom bench.

"Okay, let's do this," I shout, determined. I see him flush a bit red and cock his head.

"Do wh-what.?" He asks nervously.

"Remove our make-up, ya big doof," I say, and pick up a bag of alcoholic wipes. I wipe under both of my eyes and remove most of my makeup in two fell swoops. I see him scrubbing his cheek trying to take off green tint. He looks like he's struggling a bit.

"You okay bub?" I half-laugh. I see him sigh and pull the wipe away.

"I've never worn make-up. I had to watch a YouTube tutorial to put this on. Now I have no clue how to take it off." He sighs, exasperated.

"Here, I'll help," I say, pulling a clean wipe from the packaging. I gently dab away his makeup and erase the blood marks on his neck. I finish and put the wipe in the bin. I kiss his forehead gently. I pull my arms around his back, and he takes the hint. He scoots towards me and wraps his legs around my hips. I brace him by resting one of my arms under his butt - to which he giggled. He wraps his arms around my neck and presses his head into my chest. Gently smiling, I carry him to the bedroom.

When I open the door, I hear gentle snoring. Great, he fell asleep. I set him down gently on the bed and I start to undress him. I don't know where he kept his pyjamas, so I give him one of my shirts and some blue tracksuit bottoms. They were a bit large on him, but he seemed cosy. I decided against taking his earings out because I don't know how to, and was afraid it'd hurt him. I then got changed into some pyjamas and got under the covers with him. Looking back now, it was a bit weird to undress him against his will, especially as I'd never seen him naked or even semi-naked. I suppose it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I snuggle up behind him, taking the role of big spoon. I wrapped my arms around him and enjoyed the feeling of my skin on his warm, smooth skin. He was like a little teddy bear, so I hugged him like one.

"Thanks for putting me into my pyjamas." I hear quietly next to me. My face goes white in horror. He was awake??? I felt myself panicking, searching for an excuse to not look like a pervert.

"I- Sean- It's not what you think- I'm not a pervert- I promise!" I stutter defensively, sitting up.

He also sits up and rests his back against the headboard.

"Heh, I know." He smiles. "I didn't think you were. To be honest, I don't know why I did that, but oh well. I suppose it kinda f- felt nice when you undressed me..." He mumbled the last sentence but I heard him.

"Haha, that's kinda weird Sean. But I won't judge cutie." I say and wrap my arm around him, pulling him closer to me. He nudges his head into my chest comfortingly, so I kissed the top of his head gently.

"Goodnight Sean."

"Goodnight Markipoopie."

------------------------------------

[Sean's POV]

I woke up in Mark's arms and smiled to myself briefly. Mark was so calm and gentle when he slept, not to mention extremely handsome. I stared up at him and noticed that I couldn't see his eyes due to his long hair covering them.

"Mornin' Merkimoo," I say. He rubs his nose groggily and sits up.

"Morning my lil' leprechaun."

"I'm hungry, let's go do nom noms," I say sleepily and start to climb out of bed when I am met by Mark wrapping his arms around my waist. I tried to pull away, but he had a really firm grip.

"What do you want, Fishbach?" I groan.

"There's this cool cafe not far from here. Can we go there for breakfast?" He pleads.

"Hmm, I don't know. Beg a bit more and maybe." I tease.

"Oh lord and o' mighty McGlochlin, will you accept my offering as I implore you to let me take you to an exquisite dining experience?" He says, clasping his hands together which finally frees me from his grasp.

"Haha, you win. I'll go get changed." I say.

"Okay, bub. Wanna get changed in here?" He smirks cheekily.

"You've seen me naked once and that's more than enough. Get your mind out of the gutter Mark." I say, getting up out of bed and going to my bedroom.

"Hmph." He pouts and gets out of bed also. As I reach my room, I close the door and quickly get changed into some blue jeans and a red sweater. As I open my bedroom door, I see Mark hadn't closed his door so I could see him mid getting changed. He took off his shirt and my eyes glossed intently over each tender muscle in his back.

"I see you've been working out," I say casually enough, leaning against the bedroom door with a smug expression.

"I see you've been checking me out." He replies easily and slips a black shirt on over his head.

"How many damn black shirts you got Mark?"

"One for every day of the month." He chuckles.

"That's depressing. You need a wider range of clothing." I comment and open his wardrobe. At first, all I see are black shirts and a red flannel but when I look down, there is a small Septic Sam plushie on the bottom of the wardrobe. It was next to a small plush of the Warfstache. I beamed from ear to ear.

"So you like Septiplier?" I say, smirking.

"Well, I wouldn't have asked you to date me if I didn't."

"Fair enough. C'mon, let's get to this cafe you mentioned before it stops selling bagels." I say. He nods and we race out of the room, downstairs and grab our coats. We decided to wear beanies to hide our hair from the public; it would be a shame if a fan saw us and spoiled our whole 'septiplier' thing to the public.

We walk along the high street until we reach a pretty looking cafe. The sign hung above the door said '... 's bakery and emporium."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all know why it's a cliff hanger? Btw, I'm totally running out of ideas. I don't want to feel like I'm copying too many other Septiplier artists. Comment if you want Dark or Anti and please tell me why.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading, if you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! High fives all round. And as always, I will see YOU in the next one. Buh-bye!!!