[F] No Agyeo (Female reader)

Y/n was one of the member that doesn't -never I might add - always make any of agyeo action even though she was the closest one to Lisa.

Some might think, if she doesn't act cute, she must've not a lot of fans; but surprisingly, she does. She was the most popular in the group.

Back to the topic, even if it a fan sign, concert or reality shows, she doesn't show one bit of her agyeo.

The fan were eager to see how Y/n does the agyeo. The others said she always acted cute around them and her family so fans can't help but feels jealous especially her fansite.

Here a example:

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Y/n-ah~ aigoo, you're so cute," Lisa said while pinching Y/n's cheek.

Y/n who were sitting beside Lisa, just continued watching the television without any emotion. She will be like this if one of the member does this to her if there were cameras around them. They were filming Blackpink House which shows somehow how they lives together.

Y/n nodded and took a sip of her water and continued watching with Lisa besides her, still bothering her which Y/n doesn't mind at all.

"Y/n-ah. Let's go out today~" Rosè who suddenly appeared, sat at the empty space beside Y/n.

"Okay," Y/n answered without taking her eyes of the television.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Even if Y/n became a MC for the Inkigayo music show, she will not show her agyeo.

Here another example:

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"So today the special MC is, drum roll please?" Jisoo who were the MC at the moment, makes the drum roll sound funnily.

Y/n popped from Jisoo behind with a straight face that make Jisoo scowled at her. "Y/n-ah, make a pretty face will you?" Jisoo asked playfully.

"Ha. Ha. Ha," Y/n laughed sarcastically.

Y/n bowed and introduced herself. "Hello, my name is Y/n, and I'm the special MC for today," she let out a small smile with a small hard wave.

Jisoo quickly butted in. "As you guys know, she doesn't really acted cute so bare with me today," Jisoo said and laughed while Y/n just glared at her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Even though the songs that they need to introduce was a bubbly and cute songs, Y/n will just introduced it casually.

At their concerts, Y/n will just do strong and badass girl concept while the other does cute.

For example -again-:

▪︎▪︎▪︎

They were enjoying the songs and let out their playful mode while Y/n just sing the song seriously.

While the others makes mistake, she doesn't even if she's a rapper. But she doesn't always so hard. She also cried sometimes at stage. When she knew how loyal her fans were, how lovely are they or how they always showed their loves towards them.

She will cry when they perform Stay. It was one of the song that Y/n felt it was for the fans and not for a stupid love line story.

"Oh no! Y/n is crying!" everyone at the concert awe at Y/n when she hide her face with her forearms and sobbed silently. She continued singing shakily and that broke some of the fans heart.