22. Wanting

"You're the one I've been wanting.."

"Sorry what was that?" I said as I was breastfeeding Sang mi and didn't quite hear him.

"Nothing." TaeHyung said. I turned to look at him sitting our bed "So.. spring break?"

"Yeah, my school just got spring break so I have more time with the love of my life~"

"Awe babe that's—"

"Sang mi~" I said knowing TaeHyung thought I meant him. I tried not to laugh as I looked over at him.

"That's not funny." He said, that's when I giggled at his reaction

"I'm kidding! I love the both of you~" TaeHyung looked surprised as I looked down at Sang mi without a reaction since I didn't think about what I just said. Until I realize I was surprised myself.

"Did you just.." I looked over at him before slowly smiling..

"I guess I did.." We both stared into each other's eyes "I love you~" I could've help the smile that crossed my face. He smiled as well. It's weird since I've never said that to him..

"I love you.. too." Just then Sang mi started to giggle

"Awe~ I love you too Sang mi~"

****

"Okay so take good care of her! Her bottles are in the fridge if she gets hungry, change her diaper and if she doesn't want to sleep just sing for her. If you can't sing I recorded my voice singing a song, just play that till she falls asleep and—"

"Woahhh! Y/n, chill~ It's not the first time I've baby sat Sang mi! I'm her aunt remember~ Auntie Jasmine!" I smiled knowing I'm putting my daughter in good hands.

"Thanks.. Jas, you're the best!" I breathed in "So.. how do I look?"

"You look.. beautiful!" She complemented. I smiled looking at the little girl in Jasmine's hands

"Sang mi, does mommy look cute?" I'm wearing a tight red dress that complemented my curves. Sang mi just giggled as her little finger reached out for me "Aww~" I reached out for her little hand as it wrapped around my finger "Okay.. well mommy's got to go.. be a good girl and cause Auntie Jasmine too much trouble, k?" I kissed her forehead and looked up at Jasmine "Alright. Bye, Jasmine!" I turned to leave "And again, Thank you"

Walking out the room I see Tae leaning against the wall on his phone. He seems to be texting someone. I closed the door behind me and just looked at him as I walked over to him. Damn.. him in a suit is a real turn on—wait what?! Eh.. He sighed as he turned off his phone.

"Hey, Y/n you ready to—" He finally looked up at me. His mouth going wide open as he was at a loss for words. "Go.." I just giggled as I looked down at my feet. Putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So.." I looked up at him "How do I look?" I said quietly. He smirked as he moved forward, walking behind me as he wrapped his arm around my waist. His chest pressing itself on my back.

"You look beautiful." I hold my breath for no reason. Dammit! I hate how he still has this affect on me! He breath lighting gazing the back of my ear "I don't think I wanna go the that party anymore." His voice was dark and sexy. "I don't want anyone of them me seeing you." He other hand grabbed my chin and made me turn to him. Our lips gazing each other. "I don't want you looking at any other guy." I closed my eyes as our lips were centimeters apart. "Except me."

A sudden empty feeling crossed over me. I opened my eyes as I didn't feel his touch around my waist of my chin. Seeing him already walking down the stairs I looked at him surprised. He didn't even kiss me?! He looked back at me still standing there. He huffed and smiled