14. Like A REAL Father.

"Where's Sang Mi?" Y/n said as she opened the door to TaeHyungs house and looked right at Eun Mi who's sits on the couch without her baby.

Today, JungKook and her left early in the morning and just got home. JungKook was standing right behind her as he put down his luggage.

"She's up stairs.."

"Geez Y/n calm down Sang Mi's fine—" Without letting JungKook speak Y/n cut him off

"Why is she up stairs alone?!"

"Well I—" Y/n cut her off by running up stairs to check up on her baby. "Y/n wait!" Eun Mi ran after her as she didn't let her finish what she wanted to say.

JungKook just stared and shrugged getting on his phone and walking to the couch. Rushing in her room, Y/n opened the door with force but not making to loud of a noise. Y/n was surprised to see TaeHyung holding their baby close on his chest with his eyes closed. They're both sleeping..

"You didn't let me finish.." Eun Mi said as she looked at the two sleep with Y/n. "TaeHyung didn't leave her side for one second while you were gone.." She smiled "He even took off work just to be with her.." Y/n felt her heart beep faster. "He's a good father Y/n..you should give him a chance...he's not a bad guy..I know his past with you is ruff but he just did it so you could love him the way he loves you.." Silent. "He does have anger issues but that can be fixed, a broken family for her can't." Eun Mi sighed as she got no response from her. "I'm just saying.." She then walked away.

Y/n just stood there and looked at the two. She couldn't deny it looks cute. She walked up to them, closing the door behind her. She sat on the bed and started taking off her shoes. He woke up and opened his eyes, looking at her as she turned to him.

"Y/n, you're back—"

"Shh" She shushed him and laid down beside him, putting her hand on his chest and looking down at their baby. Before closing her eyes. "I'll give you a chance to be a real family."

TaeHyungs eyes widened as a smile creeped up on his face. He was so happy at her words. He just couldn't believe she's actually going to give him a chance! He put his arm around her and brought her closer.

"Thank you.." He whispered in her ear as he kissed the top of her head.

"No.." She said confusing TaeHyung. "Thank you.." She confused him even more "For not leaving her side.." She said as she kept her eyes closed and gently rubbed the back of her baby's back.

"That's what a real father does.." His finger rubbed on her arm "You know..even if you didn't give me a chance, I wouldn't have stopped trying to make you love me back."

"Why do you even love me..?"

"Well for one..you're the mother of my child. Two you're so sweet, it kinda drives me crazy but I love it. Three you can be so bad ass, remember when you throw those kitchen knives at me, I'm not gonna lie I thought that was sexy." I let out a little laugh "Four, I feel like somethings missing when you're not around." He gulped and you opened your eyes "Y/n. I have something important to tell you—" Before he could finish his sentence she got a phone call.

"Sorry, excuse me for a sec" She quickly answered the phone so it wouldn't wake the baby and got up from the bed "Hello?" She said heading to the bathroom.

TaeHyung sighed and looked down at Sang Mi.

"Hello Y/n."

"Uh..who's this?" Y/n said as she heard an unfamiliar voice on the other line.

"I'm TaeHyungs father. I'd like you to being him and your baby to this address—" Y/n cut him off

"How do I know you're not lying. For all I know you could be someone who's trying to kill him and his family. I don't trust you."

"And that's fine if you don't. But you have to know I'm more powerful then him and if I wanted you died I would've already sent people to hunt you down and kill you." You heart stopped as he said the next part. "While you were in Japan." You gasped.

"What do you want."

"I just want to see my granddaughter, she'll be happy to see your grandfather. I'll treat you and your daughter like royalty. I'll give you more money then you've ever wanted. All I want is for you to leave his life forever and give me your daughter." You got mad as he wanted you to leave your daughter with him and get out of TaeHyung's life for good.

"Never."

"Excuse me."

"No. I'll never hand over my baby. I'll never leave her father. Unlike you, I want my little girl to grow up with her father in her life. Just because you were never a good father it doesn't mean Tae will be the same as you."

"You don't know who you're talking to."

"And you don't either." With that you hanged up.

You let out a sharp breath and dropped to the floor, putting your elbows on your knees and resting your head on your hands.

After sitting on the floor for half a minute you got up, walking out the bathroom. She looked straight into TaeHyung's eyes, he looked up at her as he held Sang Mi in his arms.

"Show me how to fight."

To Be Continued...