16. L[over]s Lean

"Get up" TaeHyung said as Y/n sat on the floor, trying to calm her breathing.

Her head was tilted back and she rested on her hands. TaeHyung was also out of breath but he wants Y/n to get into fighting so she could protect herself.

"I'm tired Tae." Y/n said in a cold way because she still couldn't get her mind off what Eun Mi said yesterday.

TaeHyung sighed and walked up to her, grabbing her upper arm and picking her up. Y/n pushed herself away from him and just looked away, not wanting to look at him.

"Y/n look at me." She didn't. "What? Did I do something wrong?" Y/n slowly turned around and looked at him.

"Is there something you're forgetting to tell me?" He was confused by her. "Of course you don't know what I'm talking about but Eun Mi does. She told me you have something your hiding from me."

"Like What? Do I look like the type of guy to hide something from my baby mama? Huh?"

"Yeah I'm sorry to say this but you do. I trusted you! And now I found out your hiding something important from me? I should have never gave you a second chance." I shock my head as I walked away from him "If you won't tell me. Then I guess I have to find out myself." Before you could take another step forward TaeHyung grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into the room.

"I'll tell you ok, I-I just need time."

"How long. How long do you need Tae?! I've waited two days but you didn't even tell me."

"I don't know! I just need time..please. I can't lose you again. Just trust me."

"I can't trust a liar. But I'll give you, your time." You walked away and out the doors. Leaving him alone in that room.

Jasmine and Eun Mi heard everything. They hid behind the door so Y/n wouldn't see them as she walked out. Jasmine looked over at Eun Mi.

"Why the hell did you say that yesterday. You know Y/n already had trust issues with Tae. Why did you make it worse?!" Jasmine whispered over to Eun Mi.

Eun Mi didn't take her eyes off Y/n as she walked into the living room.

"She took him from me first." Then she walked away.

Jasmine looked at Eun Mi as she walked towards the front door. 'What the hell does that mean?' Jasmine thought as she turned to the training room, she flinched as she saw TaeHyung punch a wall. His fist started to bleed. She felt bad and wished she could help them all out but the one ruining this family is,

Eun Mi.

"Damn it!" Y/n yelled, letting her body fall down to the soft rug at was on the group. She sighed feeling dumb about arguing with her baby's father.

She was in her dorm room since school started and she's been missing a lot of class lately. Her dorm mate, Emma held her baby.

"Y/n..you okay?" Emma asked seeing the glumly ara from you.

"I'm fine. Just family problems." You answered gaining a sigh from her nothing your lying. You never were a good liar.

"You know I'm your friend right? I'm here for you.."

"I said I'm fine, I just need some time alone."

"Oh!..Ugh well there's a frat party anyways and I'm already late.. so I'll get going. See yeah." Emma gave Y/n her baby as she was holding her for the first time. Emma soon got all her things together walked out the room heading to her friends dorm room. Emma was concerned for her dorm mate. But she let out a sigh as she walked down the hall knowing her life is none of her concern.

You looked down at your baby, kissing the little girl's forehead and removed some of her hair from your beautiful face. You let out a sigh feeing your lips curl up just looking her.

"So.. who's gonna take care of you when I go to class.." With everything going on Y/n changed her classes to be at night. "Maybe..Aunt Jasmine? I haven't seen her since yesterday. "Or..maybe not...she's probably busy with work." Sang Mi just stared at her mom with her big beautiful dark brown eyes. She got them from her dad. "How about Uncle Jimin? Huh?" Sang Mi started to smile "Oh you like that huh? Ok, let's give him a call!" She started to giggle as Y/n took out her phone "Yes~ Mommy's calling Uncle Jimin~"

She dialed his number and the phone started to ring. Soon after he picked up.

"Hey Jimin,"

"Y/n? Uh.. what's up? You never call me, is something wrong? Did Tae do anything?! I swear to god if he did I'll—" You cut him off before he could continue.

"No! No.. he didn't. Listen I just called to ask if you could take care of Sang Mi for me.. I have class in a sec and.. I just need someone to take care of her."

"So you called me? ..Why not call Tae. Isn't he the father." Jimin said coldly.

"Jimin I'm not gonna do this with you again. Just please.. I got into a fight with him and I just don't wanna see him right now.. please." Y/n begged

"Why couldn't you just pick me." Jimin said through the phone and I could already hear his voice stutter. I sigh feeing bad

"I don't wanna talk about it.. and anyways, it's not like I got that choose." I could hear him sigh

"Fine. Then I'll be right over soon."

"Thank you.. I'll text you the address." With that he hung up. You looked down at your tiny baby and smiled "You hear that! Uncle Jimin is coming over to see you~" She laughed but it's weird.. since she's never seen Jimin. He's always out and Sang Mi's always at home. "Tomorrow.. I'll take you somewhere special. I use to go there back in elementary school.."

To Be Continued...