23. Jealousy Doesn't Look Good On You

"No! Get your hands off me! TaeHyung!" I yelled as the NCT members grabbed me roughly and tried to pull me into their car.

"No! Get your hands off her!" TaeHyung ran over to me trying to get me back into his arms but the other NCT members grabbed him pulling him back. "Y/n! No!" He kicked and punched but there were to many to stop them from taking her.

"Don't worry Kim!" TaeHyung turned to Taeyong "You're coming with us too." TaeHyung then passed out as one of the guys who held him back hit him in the head with a gun, hitting one of his nerves.

****

My eyes fluttered open to a bright light in my face. A slight pain in my head. My hands holding me up, I turned to the things wrapped around my wrists ... chains.. Ugh.. How the hell do I keep ending up here?! Last year I was kidnapped by Kai and got catch up in his stupid revenge for TaeHyung. Now.. I've been kidnapped by my now ex-best friend and her "boyfriend?" Sigh..

"Now you're awake little pup" The light went away when she took the flash light out my face.

"Ugh, turn that shit off, will yah?" I said tired

"Rude little bitch"

I flinched my eyes, focusing them on the girl who talked. She smiled evilly like she just won an award for something she knows she's good at. I just realize what had happened only moments ago.. at least for me.

"Eun mi! Where's Tae?! What are you doing?!" She didn't say anything instead she moved aside. My eyes widened, gasping as I saw TaeHyung. I gulped at him bloody and bruised face. He painfully tried to smile at me.. my heart hurt seeing him like this.

"Don't worry Y/n.." He said "I'm fine, it doesn't hurt that much." Eun mi smirked, looking at an NCT member, he punched him in his stomach.

"No please stop it!" I looked at Eun mi "Please! Stop hurting him! I'm the one who took him from you! Hurt me not him! Please!!" My eyes started to become teary. "Please.." She just smiled as if what I said didn't matter to her. I backed away from her feeling creeped out. "Eun mi.. what's gotten into you?!" I stopped and thought for a sec "You're a PSYCHO!!"

"It's rude to talk like that to someone older then you." Her expression became dark "So learn to keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut!"

"I'm the only one allowed to do that" We both looked at TaeHyung as he spoke with a smirk, he looked over to me "Right, Baby?"

"Ah! Shut him up!" Mark lee grabbed tap and covered his mouth like she said. "Great." She turned back to me with her eyes closer, fixing her hair "Now," She opened then and smiled at me

"What do you want for us? ... I just want to live in peace.. I'm tried, okay? I'm tried of all this gang shit! Can't you just leave us alone?!"

"No. I want.." She moved closer to me, whispering in my ear "To make you hurt." My eyes widened. She backed away from me and turned to TaeHyung, who was struggling in his chair "And I know exactly how." She grinned turning back to me

"No.. please Eun mi! Please! Just stop! This isn't right!! God.. I even named my daughter after you.."

"That was your fault. I never asked you to name that brat after me!" She laughed "But you still did, what a shame~"

"I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"But you didn't, and, who's fault was that? God Y/n! You're full of mistakes! Hm, lets see, let's look back at all the mistakes YOU made. Number 1, becoming my friend, number 2, going to that club. Number 3, coming into TaeHyung's life. Number 4, becoming pregnant with his child. Number 5, being alive. Number 6–"

"Stop it! Just stop it! I made no mistakes. Meeting you wasn't even a mistake.. because if I didn't. I wouldn't of have an amazing boyfriend and a beautiful daughter. So.. thank you for being a selfish bitch" I smiled at her. Her eye started to twitch, I'm surly pissing her off "You know, TaeHyung would've never wanted you anyways," I smirked "You see, he likes girls who he has to case after, you.. you were so easy for him to grab."

"Shut up!" She slapped me as hard as she could. I slowly turned my head back to her

"And you just weren't his type, I was—" This time she punched. I slowly turn back to her again smiling at her. "I knew it was easy to piss. You. Off." I spit the blood that in my mouth at her. "Dumb bitch."

"You really need to be quiet before I go and kill that child of yours." My eyes became dark

"To bad.. you wouldn't even get a finger on her. BangTan will protect her with there lives. You.. you're nothing."

"I hate you."

"That's nothing new."

"I forgave you for taking everything else from me but him.. you took it way too far."

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you." I said as Eun mi slapped slapped me again. Her slapping me is really starting to get on my nerves.

"You're a bitch for taking him from me. You know I liked him!"

"I didn't even know him then! You're just.. crazy!! And it's not my fault he wanted me more then you." Eun mi's nose start to twitch from the angry.

"I should've killed you instead of your sister."

To Be Continued...