13. Nightmare.

"I need your help."

G-Dragon smirked

"Anything for family."

TaeHyung and his gang went to see a friend they haven't seen since him and his gang left Korea for LA. Kwon Ji Yong, known as G-Dragon. T.O.P, Taeyang and Daesung are also very close to BangTan but G-Dragon is more like a big brother. The others just do they're own thing, while G-Dragon always has BangTans backs.

"So what do you guys need?" G-Dragon said to TaeHyung and the others who sat across from him.

"It's Kai. We need him dead or else he's gonna kill Hoseok and Liz. We can't let that happen, although Hope has been an asshole and put my girl in a como." TaeHyung stayed quiet for a bit. "I don't want him dead.." TaeHyung looked up at G-Dragon "You must think I'm pathetic.."

"What? Hell no. A real man. A real gangster, puts family first. If he's family to you, we gonna do whatever it takes. I thought you that, did you already forget? I told you remember. I told you not to be like your father. You were like, but then you changed. Why."

"Um..Ji Yong Hyung.." TaeHyung looked down "I have a daughter.." G-Dragon's eyes widened

"Holly shit no way, I always thought I've have a kid first, but nah, damn kid congrats! Who's the mom? Some slut?" TaeHyung felt anger as he called Y/n a slut but he gulped as he picked up his hand

"No. I love her Mom. Lee Y/n, that's the moms name and I love her." G-Dragon nodded

"Ok, well. Let's get to the plan."

TaeHyung and the guys told G-Dragon about everything the past last years. G-Dragon was interested the TaeHyung and Y/n's story.

"So, Kai's in jail. I have some people back in Seoul who are in the every same jail. They'll kill him, and no one will even notice who did it. Don't worry guys, you don't have to lift a finger, my guys are on it."

"Thank Hyung." G-Dragon smirked

"Anything for you." They all got up ready to leave "Oh and Tell your daughter, Uncle G said Hey"

TaeHyung looked back and nodded before putting his hands in his pocket and walked out the room.

****

"That little brat." Mr.Kim, TaeHyung's dad scuffed as he am sat down in his chair.

A mad father is never a good thing. He's upset since TaeHyung didn't go to the met up spot so he could met Y/n and there baby. He's upset since he wanted to see the baby.

"Sally. Sent TaeHyung a message." He simply said

"What's message sir?"

"His mother lives." She nodded and walked out the room. "That'll get his attention." Mr.Kim turned around in his chair and looked at the other woman in the room. "Right dear?" He smirked.

"Of course, my love." TaeHyung's mother said.

****

"Ahhhh!!" Y/n sat up in her bed, sweat and tears running down her face. "Sang Mi.." She had another nightmare about her daughter.

She got up to grab a bottle of water. As she walked out the room, she looked into JungKook's room. Hes crying...and sweating as well..he's having a nightmare. Y/n walked into his room, and shaking him to wake up.

"Hey! JungKook wake up!" With that he woke up, taking a knife under his pillow and putting it right on Y/n's neck. He was breathing heavily and looked into her eyes, seeing her scared, he pulled away and looked down at his hands.

"Good Y/n. You fucking scared me." He looked back at her. "I could've kill you."

"But you didn't." She made herself confortable of his bed making his look back up at her.

"What are you doing?"

Y/n's POV

"Sitting down" I crossed my legs over each other and looked at him "What were you dreaming about? You were crying.." He gulped and looked down at his hands again, avoiding eye contact. "I'm a mother now..and honestly I feel more like I understand things..so please..talk to me..?"

I saw another tear run down his face. I put my finger under his chin and made him look at me. I wiped the tear and looked at him in a motherly way..even though he's older then me. His gaze softened.

"It's my parents." My gaze turned sad "They..uh they never treated me like a son..that's why I liked in TaeHyung's grandma's place. They don't even care that I left when I was 16..and seeing you and TaeHyung with Sang Mi..it made me think a lot about my childhood. Something I missed out on a lot. I hated seeing loving parents." I sighed, this hurts. He never lived a good childhood. "And seeing your mother..she..didn't want you because of what she went though. By my point of view..she didn't want you either. We're the same." I shook my head.

"We're not the same..Kook. You knew your parents..I-..I'm 19 and I just met my mother...I never want to met my father. But you! You know your parents although they weren't the best..I just—I'll never feel your pain. I can't really be hurt about someone I never knew, and just met." I hugged him. "You had it much worse." He slowly wrapped his arms about my waist "Even though you're older then me, I'll show you too how a mother treats their child." I moved away from him and put the cover over him. "Go to sleep..we have a flight to catch tomorrow.." He lied back and closed his eyes. I kissed his forehead which surprised him.

I smiled sweetly at him as I turned away and walked out. Poor Kook..I sighed walking back to my room.

To Be Continued...