2. A Mothers Nightmare

I opened my eyes to see a woman walking out my room with something in her hands. I didn't think anything about it until I heard it..the cry of a baby...my baby.

"Sang Mi?..SANG MI!" I took out all the things plugged in my arm and ran out the room.

All the lights flickered and I didn't see even doctors or nurses instead I was dead on the floor and blood on the walls as the lights flickered.

The only nurse I was was the woman with my baby. I saw the woman turn a corner I walked the fastest I could to reach her. Once I turned the corner she walked through a door that had exit on top of it. No no no no no NO! I walked faster but with every step I took it hurt like hell! If felt like I was stepping on nails. Once I reached the exit I walked out the door and didn't see the woman, first I looked up the stairs then down. I didn't see no sigh of the woman. I turned around and there she was..with SangMi. She smirked and pushed me down the stairs. Then..

"SANG MI!" I yelled as I opened my eyes to TaeHyung looking over at me.

I was out of breath and sweating because of the horrible nightmare..only a mother would have about her new born child.

"Y/n!? Are you okay?" Tears started to leave my eyes

"Where is she?! Where is Sang Mi!" I tried to get up but TaeHyung pushed me down "MOVE BEFORE I MOVE YOU MYSELF!"

"Don't yell at me woman!"

"TAE DONT MESS WITH ME RIGHT!" I had only anger and fear in my eyes

"What's with you right now?"

"Sang Mi.." I whispered, I took out the things plugged in my arm and ran out the room holding my tummy

"Y/n! Come back! You have to rest! Doctors a patient is out of her room" Ugh this kid has to leave me alone!

I walked up to the nursery glass blocking me from the baby's and I looked for SangMi..I was her..sleeping peacefully on her bed.

"Oh thank god" It was just a dream..

"Damn" I turned to Tae who was out of breath, I giggled "For a woman who just gave birth your fast" I smiled just then I fell on the ground "Y/n are you ok?!" He picked me up bridal style

"Yeah I'm fine..just tired"

He took me back to my room and put me down on the bed. Why am I so tired?..I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't

"There's a reason why I got up..it's cause-.."

TaeHyung's POV

She fell asleep and didn't finish her sentence. Just then the docter came in..

"I see she's walking" I nodded slowly "it's important she stays in bed because she just gave birth and she might hurt herself, you're her husband right?"

"Yes.."

"Ok, you'll take her home in tomorrow and make sure she's taken care of, don't let her do things by herself" I nodded and looked back at her "I see you you care a lot about her" I don't know about 'a lot' but sure. Let be honest..ever since my little girl was born my view of Y/n just being a toy changed.. "Anyways I came to check up on her"

"She's fine you can leave now" the doctor nodded and walked over to the door

"Oh and your father said he wants to talk" I paused "You'll be sent an address go there and don't be late" He walked out

I looked back and ran after him but once I was out the room he was gone..

"Father?.."

To Be Continued...