21. Taste

"TaeHyung.." TaeHyung stopped in the middle of the hall way to the familiar voice coming from behind him. And he know exactly who it was.

"Hoseok." He turned around and looked at Hoseok, trying so hard not to punch him from what he did.

"TaeHyung hear me out—"

"Go away Hoseok." TaeHyung turned back around and made his way to the training room. He quickly wrapped his hand with hand wraps and entered the room.

"Tae—"

"Listen Hoseok." He turned to Hoseok again "We already helped you with Liz. She's free. Kai is in jail without connections to the outside, now if you may kindly leave. I have to train with Y/n." Hoseok huffed

"You still don't get it. I didn't betray you! Family comes first right? She is my family. I knew Liz longer then I've know you. I love her.. I love her like you love Y/n."

"Just get out."

"No! I want back in!"

"You don't deserve to get back in. We're family and once you entered my gang you should've known we come first." Hoseok gulped

"You would do anything for Y/n right?" He nodded "Well, I would do anything for Liz too." Hoseok grinned "We're the same Tae. And I'm your Hyung so I know more about Love then you ever will." TaeHyung huffed as he turned around and walked over to a punching bag

"You're not my Hyung anymore. So get out."

"Fine. Just know.. you'll always be my family. Even if you don't like it." And with that Hoseok took his leave.

TaeHyung just stared at the punching bag with his back facing Hoseok as he left the room. 'Things couldn't get more shittier could they?!' TaeHyung thought. He feels bad for kicking Hoseok out of BangTan but it's only for a little more until they beat his father and NCT.

Just as he was gonna punch the punching bag he felt arms wrap themselves around his waist. He grinned and let out a little laugh as he know exactly who it was. He rested his arms on hers as she rested her head on his back. He let out a sigh and looked down at the hands, caressing them.

"You put Sang mi to sleep?" He said, getting a hum as a response "So now we—"

"I heard your fight with Hoseok.." She said. "Just let him back in.. it's that simple, he did nothing wrong." He grabbed onto her arms and rip them off for him as he moved away from her

"It's not that simple Y/n. And he did do something wrong. He did the most awful thing you could do to me. Even killing me would've been better but what he did is worse."

"If doing something for love is awful then you don't exactly deserve to be in this gang either."

"I own this gang! I used my blood, sweat and tear to form it! He—.. he did something I he shouldn't have."

"What did he do exactly?" He looked over he knowing she didn't know he did it to her.

"He took the one good thing away from me. Well at least he tried." Y/n was still confused and Tae understood since no one told her about the coma she was in.

He slowly turned back to Y/n, approaching her. Wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her tight in his arms, not wanting to let go. She rested her hand on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Promise me you'll never leave me."

"Tae I already—"

"I'm just making sure. I don't wanna lose you again. Back in Korea I was such a jerk to you.. I just thought if I got close to you I'd get to attached." He let out a little laugh "Jokes on me though cause either way I got attached." He went down to her ear "I got too attached." He started to kiss right under her ear.

⚠️18+ ~ Y/n's POV ~ 18+⚠️

TaeHyung started to leave small kisses under my ear which made my heart start to race. As he kept kissing he started to go down. And down. And down. He kissed and sucked on my collarbone making me let out a small moan. I could just feel him smirk against my skins. Ah~ but I can't complain I'm loving it.

"Jump," He whispered in my ear and I obeyed. Jumping as my legs wrapped around his waist pulling his body closer to mine. He put his hands on my ass to hold me up giving a little squeeze, turning me towards the wall and pressing me against it, for support. "I've always loved the way you taste." He sucked and kissed on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I arched my back as my hands made their way up his chest, feeling his well built body. Then my hands made their way around his neck, grabbing the back of his head pulling him more towards me. The pleasure he's giving me is more then I could've imagined. His hands entering the back of my shirt, lifting it up. The feeling of his fingers caressing my back is making my heart beat fast and my breath increases. He stopped kissing my neck and pulled himself away, giving some distance between us.

"I think that's good for today." He tried to pull himself away but my legs tightened around him not wanting the warm of his body to leave. "Babe,"

"No." I pouted. He tilted his head and grinned.

"Didn't you say you wanted to take it slow?" He smirked. I licked my lips and pulled his head closer to mine. Our lips only inches away.

"Fuck taking it slow." I attached my lips with his, kissing him with the passion.

I started to grind my body against him. I'm gonna make you want me. Just as I thought that, I heard him moan in the kiss and I could feel him harden between my legs. Fuck this is so hot! I've never done anything like this and yet here I am! My hands traveled down his chest and I started to unbuckle his pants. He stopped me by grabbing onto my hands and pulling away from the kiss.

"Wait—holy shit whatever you're doing is hot as hell and as much as I'm loving what you're doing to me.. we can't." I take this time to calm my breathing and let my head rest on the wall.

"So now you don't want me?.."

"Wha—no.. Y/n you know that's not what I meant. I love whatever you're doing but we can't, not now."

I licked my lips before pressing them against each other and unwrapping my legs from his waist. I pushed him back a bit and crossed my arms on my chest. I'm not mad, I was just to much into that. I honestly wanted more. The feeling of his bulge in between my legs made me really needy. I sighed and fixed my shirt and hair.

"Okay." I simply said and I faked a smile and moved past him. He closed his eyes for a quick second before running after me and stopping me.

"Are you mad?" I simply shock my head and faked another smile "You're mad"

"I'm not mad, I just hope you know we probably won't have time for this again, since Sang mi is in our lives now and you still have your little gang to run to—"

"Y/n," I smiled innocently

"Oh and," I looked down at the bulge in his pants, he followed my gaze "Good luck trying to fix that" His eyes widened as he quickly put his hands over his pants and looked into my eyes, kissed his cheek before walking away from him, out the training room, giggling to myself.

"Curse you! Lee Y/n!!"

To Be Continued...