17. Baby Daddy

"Ok so there's bottles in the fridge just in case she gets hungry but I highly doubt that's probably since I already feed her

"Ok so there's bottles in the fridge just in case she gets hungry but I highly doubt that's probably since I already feed her. Oh! It's her nap time so please put her to sleep! If she wakes up or she starts crying just sing her a song and it'll put her to sleep. But uh, if that doesn't work give her a bit of skin contact, it'd calm her down." Y/n looked at Sang Mi in Jimin's arms. She kissed her forehead and looked back at him "Anyways, I'm already late.. I'll see you later, k?"

"Yeah.."

"Ok! Bye Sang Mi! Bye Jimin!" She walked out her room, leaving Jimin with the baby..

"Uh..Hey...little girl.." She started to cry "UGH! I'm so sorry!" Jimin took off his shirt since Y/n said skin contact is how she feels comfortable..

Y/n heard the crying and so she opened the door to her room again but..she saw Jimin shirtless and he started to sing to her. Sang Mi stopped crying and just looked up at Jimin. Y/n smiled as she saw him with her..

"I guess..I have nothing to worry about.." And with that she left to her class.

****

"Hey Y/n!" Y/n stopped walking and turned to see Jasper call for her. "There's a party going on at my house later tonight and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?" Y/n smiled as she let out a sigh.

"Look Jasper I know you like me or whatever and I don't want to sound mean but you don't want to mess with me. You know I have a Baby now and—"

"Y/n I don't care if you have a child with someone else. I like you and that's that—"

"Hey buddy. Can't you take a hint?" A voice was heard from behind her.

Jasper looked behind her and so she turned to see Jimin walking towards them with Sang Mi in his arms. Jasper gulped as he saw Jimin, he was now imitated by Jimin since he had tattoos and piercings which just made him looked like a total bad ass. Not like back in High school..

"She's already got a family and you'd just get in the way of that. She's happy. Now just keep moving. Or I'll show you something to run from" Y/n grabbed Sang Mi from Jimin's arms and moved back a bit.

"Fine. Whatever. She's a total loser anyways."

Jimin scuffed and licked his lips as Jasper turned and started to walk away..but... Jimin grabbed his shoulder, turning him back around and punching him. Hard. Y/n gasped as Jasper fell to the floor.

"Jimin! You can't just punch anyone at this school! You'll get kicked out!" Jimin turned away and looked at her.

"So what. It's not like I'll ever come back." He started to walk away

"Jimin!" He didn't stop.

She looked at Jasper who lied on the floor, holding onto his bleeding nose. Ouch..that was one punch.. must really hurt. Y/n turned away and ran after Jimin.

"Hey! Slow down!" She said as they made their way outside in the dark night. "Jimin—" She grabbed onto his shoulder but he pushed her back. She gasped and took a few steps back, making sure her baby was okay.

"Don't touch me." He said coldly

"What the hell is up with you?! If I fell you could've hurt Sang Mi!"

"What's up with me?! WHATS UP WITH ME?!" He yelled scaring her

"What's wrong with you..?"

"You are. You call me to take care of your baby which isn't even mine and expect me to be okay with that?! You know I loved you! And seeing your baby with another man hurts Y/n! Why couldn't you just think about my feeling for once and called someone else."

"Well I just.. I missed you.. you know you were my best friend.. and now you're just cold hearted.." He scuffed

"Why couldn't you just pick me." He said hurt. "I loved you first... but I guess.. nice guys always finish last. Huh?" He shock his head as turned to walk away.. again.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WALKED OUT ON ME FIRST!" He stopped in his tracks "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME FIRST!" A tear ran down my face "You're the one who broke my heart first. Remember that." A tear left his eye "And when I first saw you again at TaeHyung's house.. I knew you were never planning to come back. I knew you never planned to see me again. And I hate you for that." He gulped and kept his head down.

"I knew I should've stayed out of your life." He sighed and looked back, letting you see his tears and he saw yours. "You're happier with him.. Sang Mi will make sure you two stay together.." He smiled "I'm sorry.. Y/n. But it looks like I have to walk out of your life again... I love you.. remember that for me." He turned around

"SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA KEEP WALKING OUT OF MY LIFE!! Like a coward. Don't do the same mistake you did years ago!" He stopped

"I won't. Walking back into your life was the biggest mistake I've ever made.. I'll make sure not to do that again."

"Maybe walking out of my life was the biggest mistake you've ever made."

"Yeah well.. I can't change the past."

"But you can change the future!" You yelled trying to convince him to stay "Jimin!... Dont rewrite the past.." He just stood there waiting. Thinking.

"Bye Y/n."

But is the end he still just ended up walked away and you just couldn't help but cry. Your best friend is walking out of your life again. You looked down at Sang mi. She looked sad as she saw you cry. You hugged her tightly not wanting to let go of her, scared she would walk out your life too. But you should be use to it because everyone walks out your life, one way or another.

To Be Continued...