7. Time

IM BACKKKK! But I'm going to talk a long time period to undate..IM SORRY! to those who wish for me to update faster. I really am sorry! I hope you'll forgive me!!😫 but as always, Love yourself cuz I can't be the only one to love you~ Anyways into the storyyyy~

Today is the day! I can leave the hospital!..I'll get to hold my baby, finally. I smiled to myself at the thought of it. I got to TaeHyung's house and walked in, Right now I look like a mess since I didn't have my makeup bag, I look died. Ugh but I'm sooo tired! Having a baby then being in a coma? Then! Not getting any sleep because of how loud the hospital is. I'm exhausted but really I just can't wait to see Sang Mi..she's the only time on my mind right now.

I walked in and saw TaeHyung with Sang Mi, he was playing with her little fingers..it was the cutest thing I've ever seen..I walked up to them.

"Hey.." He didn't look up at me, he just kept playing with her fingers and couldn't stop smiling down at her.

Then he finally spoke..

"You look tired. Go get some sleep..the guest room is up stairs, the third door on your right" I sighed knowing he didn't want to talk to me, it kinda hurt a little bit right now I really don't care. I just want some sleep!

I started walking away from them but was stopped when he said..

"You were pregnant but yet you said you were on you're period." I stopped immediately.. "I know for a fact a girls period stops when you're pregnant..and you know when you're pregnant two weeks later after doing it. And from what I recall I last time we did it was in the bathroom of the party. You could've have been pregnant from then cause the next day you found out you were pregnant and that's not how it works." I still didn't turn around "You lied. You lied about being on your period. Why?" I still didn't turn around.. "Talk."

"Because...I knew I was late on my period..at the airport. I was so late..I started to panic and so I pretended I was.." I said still facing forward "You got your answer now I'll be going."

"Feed Sang Mi." Once again I stopped and turned around and looked at him with wide eyes

"W-What..?"

"A babys healthier with the milk of their mom. So feed her." I'm not as tired anymore..

I walked over to them and he gently gave her to me. This is the first time I hold her in my hands..she's so tiny..I smiled down at her.

"Lets go to the guest, I'll feed her then..you wait outside till I tell you to come in.."

I walked toward the room with her in my hands. I did the same as TaeHyung and played with her tiny hands. I couldn't stop smiling while I looked at her giggling..I looked at her tiny feet..my smile got even wider. This is the first time I really got to see how beautiful she really is..she looks like me but she has TaeHyung's eyes..

I walked in the room and sat on the bed..and started feeding her

****

TaeHyung walking in the room you were in since he didn't hear you call him to come in and it's been almost an hour since. He walking in to see you two sleeping peacefully..he smiled at you two. Sang Mi was sleeping right beside you with one of your hands around her. He walked over to you and put a blanket on you two so you would sleep better. Then he walked out.

****

You woke up and saw Sang Mi, she was already awake but you don't know for how long she was. You hovered over her and she started laughing when she saw you.

"Hi~ Sang Mi~" you started to tickle her and she just laughed making you smile widely

You picked her up and walked down stairs to find all the guys sitting down. You looked confused at them and sat down..

"Ugh..what's happening?" They all turned to you and stayed silent.. "What? Am I not meant to know?" You looked at everyone of them then turned all your attention to TaeHyung "Tae-"

"Y/n go to your room" Now you're even more confused

You got up ready to leave but stopped middle way.

"TaeHyung. I need to talk to you." You walked away into the kitchen

TaeHyung looked at everyone and left afterwards to the kitchen. He walked in and saw you playing with Sang Mi

"What?" He asked

"I..I need sometime alone." You turned to him and he was obviously confused "I-..with everything happening...I just need to be away from you-"

"So you want to leave? Me?"

"You?..we were never together."

"You want Sang Mi to grow up without a father?!"

"ITS BETTER THEN THIS!-" His face got all serious "No that's not what I meant.." You sighed "I just want a normal life again...and..I want to find my real family.."

"What?"

"Please..take care of Sang Mi and...let me have a normal life..please..." He got confused again

"What are you asking? For me to raise Sang Mi alone?-"

"I'm asking you to set me free. Please..I'll come back! I will! I just need time.."

"No Y/n-"

"TaeHyung! I was pregnant with Sang Mi when I was 18! And I had her at 19! IM STILL YOUNG! And I was to study, I want to live life as a collage student! I just want a normal life again...please.." Your eyes started getting teary because you're losing hope of him actually let's you live.. "You said you love me..if you really love me you won't keep me trapped like an animal" You lowered you your head "You know what forget it.."

You were gonna walk away with Sang Mi but TaeHyung grabbed your hand and kissed you passionately on the lips..for some reason you didn't push him away but you didn't kiss back either. He broke the kiss

"Fine..you can live your normal collage life..see? I do love you...and I'll show you my love for you, starting with this.." He kissed your forehead and took Sang Mi from you "I'll try and find your real parents, don't worry..but for now you go study..I'll send one of the guys to tell you if I found them.."

You smiled at him

"Thank you.." You kissed his cheek and walked out the room and out the house

You called a taxi and went back to school.

"He...he actually let me go.."

"I'm free.."

To Be Continued...