10. Trip To Japan

It's been about a month since I've asked TaeHyung for time and honestly it's been going well. I take care of Sang Mi most of the time but drop her off at TaeHyung's house for class. I cant remember the last time I've been in a club so every now and then I leave Sang Mi at TaeHyung house and go to the club. I'm loving this time to myself and Sang Mi, she's adorable and the most amazing daughter a mom could have. Although the diapers are nasty to change, other then that I love her with all my heart. I'll be honest it scares me to leave her at TaeHyung's house while I'm in class, I'm not focused enough because I'm thinking about her. Think things like, 'is she okay?' or 'is she being feed?' Things a mother would think if her daughter was far from her and that's exactly how I felt. Makes me wonder if my mother didn't feel that same..

Speaking of my mother, TaeHyung sent Jin to tell me he found my mother..

"You're saying-...my mother doesn't speak Korean? Then what does she speak?!" I said

"Japanese.." Letting my hands go up to my face, covering my face with palms I let out a frustrate sigh

"How am I supposed to speak to her if I don't know Japanese?!" I felt my heart break in two..

"I don't know..but JungKook can maybe go with you, Tae is fluent in Japanese but he has to stay here for business reasons, and you don't want to see him right now. I know for a fact JungKook isn't busy so he'll go with you to Japan, to meet your mother."

"And now I'm going to Japan. Great." I sat back in my bed "And with JungKook."

"I'm sorry Y/n, oh and the plane leaves in three days, so you better pack some things, you'll just be staying there for three days."

"Three." I said "Days. With JungKook. Greattt"

"Oh come on, JungKookie's not that bad, he's kind and respectful~"

Three days later

"What up bitc-" Before JungKook could finish his sentence Jin put his hand over the rude boys mouth

"Maybe I was wrong.."

"Yeah think." I let out a breath and looked down at Sang Mi "Hi baby~ Mommy's gonna go on a trip, and I'm gonna need you to be on your best behavior~" Honestly I don't know what I'm saying it's not like she understands, shit, she can't even walk, much less talk.

I kiss her forehead and looked at her face one last time. She's moving her tiny hands and feet in the air excitedly. I know for a fact I'm not gonna feel good while I'm far away from her..

I looked up at Jin, "Take good care of her. Or you're dead when I get back." He gulps as I hand him Sang Mi, "Bye.." I looked at JungKook "Come dickhead." I start to walk away..

not turning back.

****

"Uhhh! This plane is sooo boringgg!" JungKook said bored at hell since he was just trying to sweet talk every plane attendant but now their scared of him

"Hey Kook," He turned to me, looking right into my eyes

"What"

"Shut up." I said before getting back on my phone and watching the movie that played

"Ugh. Im just so bored!" I turned to him and he slowly turned back to look at me

"Well maybe if you didn't just sleep with girls and actually think about their personality more then maybe your life wouldn't be as boring." I said