- Cruel - Klaus Mikaelson -

————

————

"You have been giving me the death stare all morning. Now what is your problem?" Niklaus looked across the white dinner table to see his twin sister.

"I would confess my problems. But if only I didn't have the fear of angering you and ending up locked in a box for centuries like Rebekah or being bitten like Elijah," Y/N moved her eyes from her breakfast plate up to her brothers eyes.

"Those punishments were very much deserved. And I would never do anything like that to my own twin. Wouldn't that be just cruel?" 'Klaus gave Y/N a wicked smile.

"I can not have you control our siblings like your minions, your slaves. They should be able to say whatever they want, whenever they want. They should be able to do whatever, with whom ever they please, whenever they oh so please it," Y/N stood up from the table and walked next to 'Klaus in his wooden chair.

"I love you dearly brother. But sometimes I think you seem to forget," She leaned into his ear and whispered. "That I'm just as powerful as you are." Chills ran down Y/N's back, she'd never stood up to her brother in that manner.

"Now. I shall leave you alone for breakfast, as I go help our brother Elijah."

————
word count : 223