Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Two days after Jenny had purchased the building, Marc learned that she moves out of her previous apartment into her new one. To help her out, he had sent his own team, with his team been at her service, he had learned that she plans on opening her own restaurant. He had smile at that knowledge, but what had displeased him was finding out that she had made a two millions loan to start with the work.

He turns to his assistant after having read the report on her loan "Jimmy"

"Yes sir,"

"Prepare a check of three million and have it sent to central bank on the account of Miss. Sully. Do inform the bank that Miss. Sully debts has been paid in full and that she owes nothing. However, she is not to be inform of this and she must continue to pay the interest as it was contracted, but that interest money will go directly on an another account that will be open on her name, it will be consider as her saving account"

"Yes, Sir, would that be all"

He thought a bit and then said "on second thought, have the saving account on my name, when the times come, I will personally inform Jenny of her debts toward me. Also is the designing team ready?"

"Yes Sir, they're waiting for your instruction"

"Good, where is she at the moment?"

Pulling the tablet, Jimmy logs into Jenny location "she is currently at the Italian restaurant on clover street"

"That is about five minutes from here. Do I have any meeting for the rest day of the day, if so have them cancelled? I have a important matter to take care of."

Five minutes later, Marc enters the Italian restaurant and quickly spotted Jenny on the far end. She had a book in her hand and seems to be completely loss. Every male in the room, was watching her and the woman was oblivious to it all. His plan had been simple, walk in, found a location and wait. But seen her looking so innocent, he simply couldn't do what he had planned. So he walks over to her table and without asking sat down.

Jenny was so lost in her reading that she did not see the man approaching. She felt a movement, but refuse to look up as the book she was reading was far more interesting than her surroundings. As she reaches the part where the protagonists admit their love for each other, she smiles and that is when she heard the voice

"You should smile more often"

Startle, she looks up to see herself staring at none other than Marc Bloomfield. Instantly, her heartbeat increase as she wonders when did he get into the restaurant and why was he sitting at her table.

Clearing her throat and slowly depositing the book, she asked "Why are you sitting at my table?"

Following her movement, Marc heard her question and instead of answering, he takes her book and read the title "Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught. Must be an interesting book for you to lose yourself to the point of not noticing your environment"

Jenny flustered at his remark, he was right but whenever she found herself reading a good story, everything around her become oblivious. "Was that why you sat down at my table, to chastise me? If so, I don't remember given you the right to do so"

She watches as Marc expression darken at her words, he leans on the table and says "I am a powerful man Miss. Sully and as powerful as I am, I could have you beg me for mercy in the most adorable way"

Not understanding the exact meaning of his word, Jenny responded "You may be powerful, but I only recognize one power and that is GOD's. For you to think you can have me beg for mercy, I surely would love to see that"