Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As he hangs up the phone, Marc found himself anticipating Jenny's arrival. What he did today, was not how he wanted it, however, he was forced to use that card. He had thought that with the video still public, she would have come to him and beg him to have it removed, but she never did. Instead, from the report he had gotten, Jenny had found it amusing to try and fool the paparazzi. That had unnerved him, going to her would have been a no, no so he did something to capture her attention. Now as he awaits his fury cat, he thought about his next move.

No more than twenty minutes later, he heard his assistant, yelling after someone to stop. He smiles to himself, he pretends to be reading a report as his door went flying open and there reveals his beauty.

"Mr. Bloomfield, I am sorry but she wouldn't listen, I tried to stop her"

"It's ok Jimmy, just canceled all my plans for the rest of the afternoon"

When he raised his head to look at Jenny, he saw a volcano about to erupt, he felt his heart give a tug as he anticipates her movement "to what do I owe this visit, Miss. Sully"

"Cut the crap Marc, you known pretty damn well why I am here"

"First name basis, wow, and do I now, I don't recall me and you having spoken for the past couple of months, so how would I know"

She marched toward his table and slam both hands on it "how dare you to use my name for your duty deeds, I want you to take back what you've said in the interview"

"Why should I do that?"

Jenny was trying to control her outburst but Bloomfield didn't seem like he cared "Marc Bloomfield, if you know what is good for you, I would advise that you stop making assumptions about the both of us in public, I am not your girlfriend, nor am I your fiancé, let alone your future wife. I would rather be dead, then to find myself within your company"

She watches as something flashes in Marc's eyes, but as quickly as it came, it vanishes.

"I assure you, I can make that happen, just tell me where you want to die and where to bury you and I will organize a very nice funeral for you"

Marc has been on his guard saw the moment she took the stapler and was about to send it his way, he quickly caught her hands, clear his table in a quick movement and had her pined on his desk.

"I don't tolerate violence; I have supported it before but don't think I would tolerate..." Before he could finish, he felt a slap.

Using her left hand, Jenny slaps Marc on his cheeks, used the momentum of his shock to use her right leg to kick him in the stomach, with a puff, he lets her go and she rolls over the table and fall on the floor, but she was not quick enough for Marc was behind her and pulls her toward him by her legs. She turns around to kick him, but he stops her and throws himself at her. Using his weight on her, he immobilizes her. She struggles to free herself but Marc didn't move, to his horror and pleasure, he was getting aroused.

"If you don't keep still, I will kiss the living daylight out of you and do far much worse right here in my office"

"I'll like to see you try you big-headed gorilla, get off of me"

"Not until you calm down"

"Get off of me and I will show you how calm I am"

"Sorry but I sort of love this position, I can already imagine our honeymoon"

Jenny continues to struggle beneath him as he admires her, she was on the brink of tiredness and slowly he was loosening his grips on her. He had wanted to kiss her but knew she could bite him.

Realizing that she wouldn't be able to get Marc away from her, Jenny changed tactics "I give up" faking a tear "what do you want from me, just tell me what you want, I am tired, I just want my life to be back to normal" as fake tears started to show.

Marc had anticipated that tactics "if you pretend to take that route, I'll assure you, Jenny I will punish you, do not play the fake game with me"

"Why you little conceited, overbearing, egocentric bastard"

He bends toward her ears and whispers "I am all that you've just said and much worse, but know this my Jenny, the moment that we met, your faith was seals, you belong to me whether you admit or not. Do you feel my other me in between your legs"?

As he says so, Jenny felt something poking on top of her private and couldn't dare to think what it was

"I know you feel it Jenny" says Marc as he heard her gasps "this, Jenny is begging to be free to have you, to possess you completely and I will. The more you fight me, the more I want you. The more my body longs for you, every night I go to sleep thinking of how it would be like to finally enter your tavern. I can smell you, you're aroused my Jenny, let me give you a taste of what it can be between us" As he says those words, he drags one of his arms to touch her private, simply resting his hand on top.

His raged breathing sending shivers down her body as Jenny found herself unable to move, she felt frozen in place and she could feel herself getting wet with just...

Raising his head, Marc look into her eyes, there he saw the denial, the lust, the needs and what shook his core a lost woman who had endured a lot and simply wanting to be loved and to be touched, who had so much to give. He hadn't wanted to, but he felt the pull and slowly he draws closer to her lip, he watched her carefully, waiting for any reaction. Instead, she lay there immobile and waiting.

When their lips touched, Jenny felt a millions of pieces of electricity travel throughout her body, as it comes to life. What would it cost her to just let go for once? What would it cost her to enjoy this feeling, will it be a sin? How many nights had she stayed awakes replaying their first kiss and wondering if it would have been different had she kissed him back? GOD forgive me, but I just want to...she never finished her thought as she abandons herself to the kiss.

The moment that Jenny let go, Marc took full control as his body desires grew, Jenny had closed her eyes and Marc through the kiss smiled. Pressing his body against hers, he demanded entrance and when she opened her mouth and his tongue touched hers, Marc lost it. He deepens the kiss as he explores her lips and her tongue. He could feel her nipple hardening and using the hand he had deposited on her private, he gave it a small squeeze, she bulks and wraps her arms around him, as their tongue battle each other, all the while his hand slowly massaging her private. Using his other hand, he lightly squeezes her right breast earning him a sensual moan. He squeezes her breast a bit harder and she bulks again. Unable to hold on, he breaks the kiss and sucks her breast through her clothes, she half screams as his hot breath caresses her.

Jenny had never felt anything like it, she felt like she was losing her sanity and worse she didn't want him to stop even though warning bells were going inside of her head.

Marc was truly on the verge of losing control "Jenny if we don't stop, we both may do something we might regret"

Instead of answering him, she gets up, pulls his face towards her and kisses him. With the last of his control evaporating, Marc was about to unzip her pants when his door opened and in walks his Mother followed by his brother.