//Sex//

The shoot dragged on forever, thankfully I was let out before the guy’s concert started. I quickly drove home, got dressed and grabbed the backstage pass Matty had dropped off for me earlier. I decided on wearing my wine red Bodycon dress, with my leather jacket, and DMs.

//

When I arrived backstage, I found Adam and decided to say hello.

“Hey Hann,” I said as I walked up to him. He gave me a smile and pulled me into a hug.

“How was your shoot?”

“Alright. It took longer than I expected, and the photographer was kind of a douche, but whatever. It was alright.” He gave me a reassuring smile, and the rest of the guys joined us.

“Can I talk to you real quick?” I asked George, and he nodded as I walked away with him. I could feel Matty’s eyes on my back, but I tried to ignore it as I walked away. I leaned against the wall, turning to him.

“Yes?” He asked, confused, smiling. I have to say, George and I had become good friends, and I knew I could trust him not to tell Gemma, but I just had to double check.

“Okay, you have to keep the whole Matty and I thing a secret. If Gemma were to find out it would break her heart,” he gave me a small nod and a smile.

“Arielle, don't worry about it. Matty already told me all about you guy’s little ‘friends with benefits’ thing going on, and not to tell Gemma about it.” I felt a huge weight lift of my chest.

“Do Ross and Adam now too?” I asked, in hopes that they didn’t.

“Of course they know, we tell each other everything. They wont tell her either though so don’t sweat it.”

//

I smiled to myself as I watch Matty smile and jump around on stage. While he always looked amazing, this was definitely when he looked the most beautiful. I could see, just by the way his face lights up and his genuine smile, that he was having the time of his life, in the place where he belonged. He would look like he was having the time of his life during some songs, and then he would become more serious for other songs. Of course he was drinking and smoking on stage. I’m not surprised. He looked like a god. A sex god.

As soon as the concert had finished and the boys came offstage, I immediately jumped up from my seat on the side of the stage and gave Matty a hug. I didn’t care that there were people all around watching us, as I kissed him with everything I had.

"That was amazing," I mumbled against his lips, as my fingers laced through his hair.

I kissed him again, my legs wrapped around his waist, his arms holding me up and against him and mine trailing through his hair. It wasn’t until I ran out of breathe completely that I pulled back again. I jumped off of Matty and noticed all the guys staring us down.

“Do you wanna get out of here?” Matty whispered in my ear. I turned to face him once again and gave him a small nod.

//

“You look so hot in that dress," Matty purrs, whispering right in my ear. His breath gives me shivers down my spine and I give him a mischievous grin.

"Do I?" I say innocently, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Oh, you do," he replies, biting his lip. We are walking down the street back to my flat, hand-in-hand. It was pretty quiet outside, a few people walking around. I decide to mess with him, so I drop my purse.

"Oh no! I'm so clumsy," I gasp dramatically. I slowly bend over, retrieving my bag and he watches me, hungrily.

"You're so mean to me," he growls, once I've picked my bag back up. He pulls me aside and presses his lips against mines, forgetting about the fact the two of us are in the public eye. Our kiss is quickly interrupted by a girl not much younger than myself squealing.

"OMG MATTY HEALY AND A GIRL! OH MY GOD, I SHIP YOU SO HARD," she shrieks, wrapping us both in a hug. Matty pats her shoulder awkwardly, sliding out of the embrace.

"Erm, thank you?" he offers, shooting me a furtive grin.

"Thank you very much," I tell the girl. She actually though Matty and I were a cute ‘couple’. We soon continuing down the street, but not before he kisses me once more.

"Let's continue this when we get to your’s, yeah?"

//

I peeked one eye open and looked around my bedroom. Everything was so quiet, so still. So peaceful. In London, it was rarely like this.  It was so tranquil that all you could do was smile.

“What are you smiling at?” A croaky yet husky and sexy voice came from beside me and I turned my head, continuing to smile as I watched Matty stretch and rub his eyes, his hand soon finding its way to rest upon my hip.

“It’s so quiet. It’s usually so loud hear, and you weren’t snoring, I’m so proud.” I teased and Matty grinned, placing a kiss on my collar bone and leaving his head resting on my shoulder.

“You love my snoring,” he muttered, looking up at me with a grin and I laughed quietly, pushing his head off my shoulder.

“It’s exciting,” he said quietly as I turned into his side, tracing his chest tattoo with my fingers.

“What is?” I asked.

“All this sneaking around, trying not to get caught. It’s like a game,” he grinned and I laughed. Matty rolled over; his body now on top of mine as he rested his arms on either side of my head so that he wasn’t crushing me.

“I love your laugh,” Matty said and I grinned up at him

“I love your bed head,” I said as I reached up and ruffled his head. I pushed him off of me and reached over for my phone on the night stand. I pull up twitter and discover all of my notifications. I click on one of them and a photo of Matty and I from last night comes up. Matty and I kissing. Oh Shit. Gemma.