//12//

“Hello?” I said as I answered my phone. It was most likely Matty.

“Wanna go to a game with George and I tonight?” Matty asked through the other line.

“Sure, where?” I asked as I fed my guinea pigs some lettuce.

“Manchester, it’s about 4 hours away, so we can stay a night with my mum and leave in the morning.” Matty said. I have to admit, I’m scared to meet his mother. I know that she was on Big Brother, and that she is pretty boisterous. I’m just nervous of what she will think of me. I’m no Gemma, I’m pretty. But I’m no Gemma.

//

I finished packing my clothes. Matty and George are suppose to be picking me up any minute now. I really hate packing, I never know what to pack. I groaned closing my bag all the way, just then Matty had walked in.

“Ey babe,” he said, smiling at me. I waited for a minute, wanting him to help me take my bags to the car. I cleared my throat.

“What?” He said, I rolled my eyes and swung my bag off the bed placing it on the floor. He looked at me.

“I’m guessing you want me to carry your shit out to the car?” He said. I nodded my head.

“Well yeah, that’s what a nice boy would do,” I said. He mocked me.

“Fine, I’ll be a ‘nice’ boy then,” he grabbed my bag from me carrying it downstairs. I grabbed my phone, following him out. I hummed my favorite song, ‘Lullaby’ by The Cure. That song always made me feel some type of way, like sexual wise. I don't know why considering the fact that it isn’t a sexual song, but it just did. I looked up at Matty putting my things in the back.

“There,” he said looking down at me.

"Where’s my kiss Arielle?" He said. I smirked at him, oh he wanted a kiss huh? Ha. Nope. He complained about taking my bag out to the car.

"Oh, you don’t get a kiss." I said with a smirk. He got upset.

"Oh really?!" He argued. I smirked at him once more, seconds later he slammed me against the Range Rover door. I looked at him in shock.

"Well, someone is ansy today." I said, he rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrists pinning them above my head. He planted kisses all up and down my neck.

"Matty no , n-not now." I say in his ear. I could feel him smirk against my skin. He kissed my sweet spot, I rolled my eyes back. I pulled him close to my body. I needed him now. I don’t even care if we’re in public.

He chuckled, “Someone’s getting turned on, huh?” I wanted to slap him across the face, but at the same time I wanted to kiss him.

"Shut up!" I said and then George rolled down a window and started yelling at us to ‘Hurry the hell up.’

//

4 hours later and we were finally at the stadium.

"I've been looking forward to this match for ages," Matty grins widely, leading the way up the steps to take our seats.

"It's a big one," George adds. I roll my eyes, laughing slightly their enthusiasm for the sport. I like football, but I’m not crazy about it.

"Go on, go on! Yes!!" We both cheer as our team scores a goal, bringing them into the lead.

At the end of the game, the team had lost by one goal, Matty and George were upset.

“He could have had the goal!” Matty exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

“That was a complete shit show,” George said. I agreed with a giggle.

“I need to use the loo, I’ll be back in a sec,” he said, George also followed behind him. I stood in the spot they had left me in, swaying back and forth and looking around. I was surprised when someone tapped me on the shoulder making me jump, because I thought I was the only one still around.

“Sorry for scaring you,” the guy grinned, holding his hands up in the surrendering way.

“It’s fine, just thought everyone else had left.” I shrugged, eyeing what he was wearing, noticing he had been playing.

“Good game by the way, sucks the team lost though.” The guy grinned again, and gave me a small shrug.

“Well, I may still have won if you agree to go out to dinner with me.” I open my mouth to tell him I wasn’t interested, but I heard the all too voice answer for me.

“How about no,” Matty answered, grabbing my hand, and pulling me away from him.

“Matty.” I  laughed, taking his hand and making him stop.

“You could have let me answer,” I said, smiling up at him as I played with his fingers. He shrugged, a smile spreading across his face as he pulled me into his arms.

“It’s not as if you would have answered with anything different, is it?” I shook my head, my arms wrapping around his neck.

“Nope, I’ve got a boy right here.”

*Sorry, kinda just a filler chapter, but Arielle will be meeting Matty’s family in the next chapter. Still don’t know how it’s going to go down. Hope you enjoy :)*