//Medicine//

*Short chapter, but I will hopfully be able to update again tonight. There is also a little bit of drama in this chapter, so I hope you all enjoy*

I walk into Starbucks just to grab a quick drink to wake myself up a bit. I walk up to the counter and order a Toffee Mocha Frappuccino, my favorite. That’s when I see Gemma in the corner of my eye. She turns and notices me as well. She just looks at me. Should I say something? She must of seen the picture by now.  

"Hi," I say towards her.

“Hi,” she blankly replies back. I knew that she knew. I could see the pain in her eyes.

“I’m sorry, Gemma. I know what I did wasn’t cool. And I know th-”

“I can't be friends with you, Arielle. You went behind my back after I told you that I still loved him. A friend wouldn’t do that. You don't want to be friends with his ex girlfriend either. How horrible and awkward." Gemma says in the nicest possible way.

“Gem, you didn’t even tell me that Matty was your ex. It could have been Adam for all I knew.” She was beginning to piss me off. Don’t get me wrong, I love Gemma to death, but she was in the wrong here not me. She could have told me who her ex was, but she didn’t, that’s her own fault.

"Order for Gemma!?" yelled the cashier.

"Right Arielle. I'm going. Goodbye.” She took her order, and walked out the door.

//

I roll over to see the time on my alarm clock as my phone continues to ring. I sigh as I read ‘3:20 am’ and sit up to answer the phone.

“Yes?” I say yawning.

“Come over,” a sleepy yet sexy voice says into my ear.

“Okay,” I answer and hang up. This is how it worked. He called me whenever he was lonely and it was my job to fix it. It was only going to be sex and I think I’m going to be fine with that.

I make my way to the bathroom to put myself together and make my way out the door. When I get to Matty and George’s flat, I open the door and make my way to Matty’s room, passing a passed out George on the couch. I’m not surprised at what I see when I open his door; a sleeping Matty. I set my keys down on the nightstand and crawl under the covers getting ever so close to him. I leave small kisses on the back of his neck until he turns over to see me, a sleepy smile spreading across his face. I lunge into his kiss as he wraps his arms around me, rolling me on top of him. I brace myself with my arms on either side of his face as I lean down into his embrace. His hands wander all over, lifting my shirt off, and sliding my pants down. I do the same to him as he flips me over onto my back with haste. This is how it is every night. Nothing but sex, and nothing but friends.

//

"Wanna hang out today?" I asked Matty, I heard rustling on the other end.

"Yeah, let me just…George stop!," Matty said, from all the rustling I’m guessing George was messing with him.

"Hey, Arielle Matty lliikkeess youuu," I heard George say. Hearing the sound of someone being tackled.

"Gimme that…sorry, um yeah I’d like to hang out today," Matty said. I giggled, "Okay just meet me at my flat in like 20," I said.

"Okay see you then," he said hanging up.

//Matty’s P.O.V//

"Can’t believe you told her that," I said punching George’s arm.

"Ow, and you need to ask her out already," George said rubbing his arm. I shook my head.

I looked in my closet for a shirt. "You’re even changing to go meet up with her. Just ask, it’s not that hard," George said laughing. I rolled my eyes. I haven’t asked a girl out in forever. I mostly just have sex with them and that’s that. But it’s different with Arielle, I actually like this girl, emotionally and physically. Mostly physical.

"What should I say to her?" I  asked placing on my shoes.

"Just say, ‘Go out with me?’ simple," George suggested. I nodded.

"Alright, I’ve got to get going," I said pushing passes George and out the door

"Do it when you first see her. That way you won’t chicken out," George shouted as I walked out the door.