//Lost Boys//

If there was anything I loved, it was watching my favourite five guys perform for sold-out crowds of screaming fans. It really made me beam to see just how successful they’d become. It only made me optimistic for the future to come. Of course, that’s all I WOULD be thinking about if I wasn’t too busy being pushed around by a load of screaming girls. Jessie and I got the bright idea to watch the guy’s show from the crowd tonight, but it wasn’t what I expected it to be. At this moment, I was being pushed around by girls trying to get into the front row.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD! ARE YOU ARIELLE LEONA?!” screamed a girl who was standing beside Jessie and I. I quickly shook my head no. I didn’t want these girls to brutally murder me in this packed crowd. The girl gave me a sad face, and turned the other way. Jessie looked at me and smiled.

The show was due to begin shortly, so when we heard music begin to play, the crowd began to roar. The guys slowly began to make their way onto the stage one by one. George was first, and Jessie began screaming ‘I LOVE YOU GEORGE!’ which made me smile. They really are a cute couple, and I really enjoy Jessie’s company. Next came out Ross, and then Adam. Shortly after Matty strolled out with his bottle of wine in hand. The crowd erupted into screams, and girls on either side of me started screaming ‘I LOVE YOU MATTY!’ and there was also the occasional ‘FUCK ME MATTY’. It was beyond crazy.

//

As the guys were in the midst of performing She Way Out, nearing the end of the song, Matty made his way to the edge of the stage and leaned in towards our section of the crowd, which of course sent everyone over the fangirling edge and the screaming practically burst my eardrums. When his eyes landed on me, I smiled and gave him a bit of a wave, but he continued to keep his gaze with mine. As the song’s finale hit and the final chords rang out over the cheering audience, Matty made his way to his bottle of wine and took a quick swig, then passed it to George. He then made his way back to the microphone. The first few chords of Robbers began to play, and I got chills. I couldn’t help but adore this song, not only because it was a masterpiece, but because it is the whole reason why I know these five idiots.

“Okay, who wants to come on stage?” Matty said into the mic. His gaze once again met mine, and I got shivers. He knelt down to speak to one of the security guards. Next thing I know I’m being brought to the side of the stage, to have Matty serenade me. I fucking hate you for this, making me feel even more uncomfortable than I already am. As the chorus came, the security guard pushed me onto the stage, Matty grabbed my hand and sat me down on a box. He continued singing the next verse.

“You’ve got a pretty kinda dirty face.” I smiled as his voice bounced of the venue's walls, giving me goosebumps. His hand met my cheek.

“And when she's leaving your home she's begging you, "Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay." I felt a sense of fulfillment, as he sang the lyrics to me with so much ardor and heart. He continued to sing to me until the songs last chords

“She says, "Babe, you look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool

You look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool, cool."  He waits until the song ends completely before giving me a kiss right on the lips in front of all the screaming fans, causing a lot of awws and cries of jealousy.