//Pressure//

When Gemma and I arrived at the club, it was loud, sweaty, and reeked of liquor. We made our way to the bar and started downing shot after shot of tequila. After about an hour of drinking, my phone began to go off in my clutch. I opened the text message,

I see you ;) xx-Matty

I turned around from my seat at the bar and spotted him, making his way towards Gemma and I, followed by George, Ross, Adam, and John. I was happy to see him, but also slightly pissed that he decided to crash Gemma and I’s night out. This is going to be awkward.

//

"Have you seen Matty!?" I ask George and Ross.

"I saw him in the corner over there awhile ago," Ross says. I turn on my heels and make my way towards the direction Ross pointed. George and Ross follow. When I spot Matty he is with the last person I wanted to see him with. Gemma. Making out in the corner. Gemma is the first person to notice me and stops kissing Matty. I can feel tears prickling in my eyes. I won’t cry over this. I won’t cry over this. I will not cry over this guy. Matty notices Gemma’s reluctance to kiss him, and turns around to see what she is staring at. When he makes eye contact with me, the look of guilt washes over his face.

"Arielle, I-"

"Shut up Matty. Just shut up. You're such a piece of shit. Fuck you! Fuck you both!" I say turning around and walking between George and Ross, who were standing behind me the whole time, witnessing the event as well.

"Arielle! Stop! You're acting like a child!" Matty yells at me.

"I'm acting like a child am I Matty!? If I was kissing or my ex or a random hot guy, you know you wouldn’t like it either, but when you kiss Gemma, its okay. It's only bad when I do it isn't it,  Matty!?"

"Thanks not what I meant Ari,"

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Argh FUCK YOU!" I scowl at him. I turn back on my heels and immediately walk out of the club. As I walk out I can hear George and Ross giving Matty a hard time as well.

//

“Ari!?" Adam asks as he walks towards me outside of the club. I had been standing outside the club for a good 10 minutes now, just thinking.

"Hey," I say still slightly upset.

"What's wrong!?" he asks softly. I take a deep sigh.

"Matty kissed Gemma, then we got into a fight, so I left,". Adam's worried face, looks slightly angry.

"Matty, should not toy with your feelings. He's had relationship troubles and it’s hard to get him to settle down with one girl. But he did that!? Makes me furious. He should know better. I was about to leave, but I'll stand out here with you. Do you want anything to drink, though? I'm just going to run back into the club and get a drink,” Adam offers.