Chapter 1

-Percy POV-

2 months. Annabeth went missing 2 months ago. I have been searching for so long that I can't go on anymore, Hades keeps telling me that Annabeth isn't dead but I know by now he's most likely lying to save my sanity.

I decided that if Annabeth is probably dead so why don't I die. So in the middle of the night I stole a rope from the docks and headed to the woods.

As I was sobbing quietly while tying the rope around a tree when I heard someone behind me. "Perseus?" the voice said, it was a guy, a really low kind of smooth voice, "Perseus what are you doing?"

"What does it look like. Annabeth is dead and I know it, I'm going to go and join her." I turned around so I could face the man and what I saw wasn't what I suspected.

His eyes were like galaxies and his skin was so dark I wasn't able to see when he ended and the darkness of the forest began, "Perseus, don't do this. Annabeth isn't dead. She is just lost... Here's a thought, what if I help you get back on your feet. I could use my powers to make it look like you died here. While camp is mourning their loss, you could be starting a new life, helping a friend of mine."

"Where would I go, who am I helping, will I need a whole new identity?" I asked intrigued by the mysterious man's offer.

"Arizona, I would like you to help a close friend of mine, a son of Erebus, and yes, you might want to change your identity since, you know, people will think your dead," The man said with a toothy grin. I was worried that it might be a trap, and a son of Erebus? I thought only gods could have demigod kids not titans. But it is my only option, and he said that Annabeth is still out there, "Okay, let's do this."

----------

"Alright once you enter the portal I will create an illusion to make a dead body look like you. When you come to you will be in a place called the Galaxy Garrison, look for Officer Shirogane, he's the son of Erebus I was talking about." As he finished explaining a black portal with purple sparkles appeared , 'Okay, he we go' I thought. Just before I walked through I asked one final question, "Who are you?"

"Chaos. Creator of the Universe."