Chapter 10

-Chapter 10-Keith POV-

Camp.

Camp freaking Half-Blood is sending out a signal. How.

But most importantly, why?

"Maybe some pocket of resistance is looking for help?" I add trying to not show my fear. Though Veronica doesn't seem so sure.

"No it's not a signal everyone can see, it was purposefully sent to us, why?"

"Curtis, try and open a line with that signal so we can try to talk." Shiro ordered. Curtis did as he was told and Annabeth appeared on the screen before us.

"Annabeth!? I knew that signal looked familiar, why are you sending out?" Pidge asked surprised to see a resistance member. "Well, I found the lions signature in this galaxy, and Keith Kogane has a Garrison file so I called the Garrison, I knew you would go there. But we need help, to many things are happening and we need supplies. There is a Galra squad getting close to camp and I can't help everyone."

Shiro and I looked at each other like 'should we do this?' I nodded I could just keep my glamour. "How many are there at your camp?" Shiro asked, I guess he has never been to Camp Half-Blood.

"Enough to make two armies."

Oh gods. Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter must have merged after I left. Right I don't need worry about my cover, I am just worried for the safety of the camps, "We will send some people to help. You can be sure of that. Lance, Pidge, and myself can go."

"Thank you Keith. We'll need it." Annabeth said before the signal dropped.

"Alright, let's go and help Annabeth!" I yelled before heading out. We knew that we could just call our lions to us, psychically, so we headed out through underground 'tunnels' that hadn't been discovered by the Galra yet. I just noticed an entrance to the Labyrinth.

To Camp Half-Blood we go.

-----------

I relinquished the power of Poseidon when I joined the Blades so I could find my way through the Labyrinth just as good as a mortal would. Though it still took us a while to get to camp, a while as in longer than we expected, and yes, we could have just called our lions to get there as fast light, though we didn't want to get caught and lead the Galra straight to camp.

We got there and arrived at Zeus's fist surprisingly. I lead them to the border of camp. So it looked like we were coming from the outside, "Hello! Annabeth?" I screamed and acted to knock on the border. I had to look like I couldn't get in after all. "Over here. Oh sorry guys, give me a sec.. I, Annabeth Chase, let The Paladins of Voltron into the borders of Camp Half-Blood. Come on guys."

"Woah, cool tech. Could you show me the schematics of it?" Pidge asked running up to stand next to Annabeth. She looked a little nervous seeing all of the campers faces. They looked at us like we were their last hope...

Then, I remembered...

We were.

A Paladins Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें