Chapter 11

-Chapter 11-Keith POV-

Of course I could see through the mist but Pidge and Lance couldn't so I had to act like them. Which was hard when we passed Festus... wait... LEO?!?

"So Annabeth, where are we heading?" questioned Lance, Annabeth looked worried by his question, 'wait was she going to tell us?' I thought, 'wow she is!' She led us into the big house where I saw the disabled centaur, Chiron, in his wheelchair form.

"Welcome Paladins, to Camp. I am Chiron." He said, yeah they were definitely going to tell us.

"We haven't been completely honest with you, please take a seat," Annabeth said while motioning towards the couch. I could tell the other Paladins were nervous, oh this was going to be interesting.

----------

"You know that explains a lot," Pidge said logically while Lance was probably about to die. "HOW?!?!".

He was acting kind of like Shiro when he found out my real name. Just confusion and yelling, along with a fair share of questions. What can I say even the Titans children knew of me.

I was quiet this whole time, and Annabeth seemed to just know notice, "Keith, are you not shocked at all?" I stood up and looked toward the window. "Nope. Because I have heard this story before."

"What do you mean Keith?" Annabeth asked skeptically

"When Shiro took care of me. When I was young, it didn't take long for me to notice something off. He was a demigod, well Demi-titan actually but hey, who cares about the details." That seemed to shock everyone, that a demigod has been on our team this whole time. If only they knew.

If only they knew...

----------

"Well now that this is over why don't we get to plan our attacks just in case?" Lance asked as if he didn't know what to say. We all agreed and left straight for the Athena cabin.

When we got there it looked exactly the same as it did nine years ago. Maps and books EVERYWHERE.

Annabeth pulled a basket of maps from the shelf on the back wall and put them onto the cleanest desk. Her's of course. "These are all the best battle plans we have from the last century of playing Capture the Flag."

We started to look through the maps until Pidge found one that was our best option. We showed it to Annabeth, and she almost broke down into tears...

"That was the strategy Percy created for his last Capture the Flag game."

I looked again.

Yep that's mine.