Chapter 14

Dear Keith,

I know who you are and I will not hesitate to kill everyone you love, as well as, tell them who you really are.

Oh, and Chaos is a great prisoner.

                                -An old friend.

Tartarus ... He knows.

-Keith POV-

"Keith... What does it say?" Lance asked, being nosy as always. I had to think and think fast, I mean I couldn't say it was an 'old friend' because it would blow my cover.

"Just a message from the Marmora, I have to go contact Kolivan and my mom. I'll be in Black!" I say leaving to head to my lion, thankfully they didn't ask why it just came out of nowhere.

But I have bigger problems.

Tartarus is back and wanting revenge. He's working with the Galra. And has Chaos as his prisoner. Great. Just great. My life is just going so well right now, note the sarcasm.

I can't tell what I should do next, I mean if I ever needed guidance I would either go to Shiro or Chaos, though right now I can't talk to either of them.

So I'm going to the arena to try and clear my mind.

----------

Hu hu hu, I was breathing heavily, I basically just took down an army of fighting dummies, the only thing left was splinters.

"I guess we both come here a lot," someone called from behind me, I turned in shock to see Jason Grace.

"Ha. You could say that, Mr. Grace," I say trying to dislodge my bayard from the chest of a dummy. He grabbed a cloth and started to clean his gladius.

"Mr. Grace? You can call me Jason. Why are you so formal?" he asked surprised at my tone. I honestly just didn't want to call him Jason.

"Just force of habit whenever I meet people. I was just brought up in like that in foster homes."

"Foster Homes?" He puts his sword down.

"Yeah... but it's nothing that you need to know Sparky," I say and mentally stab myself for calling him 'Sparky'. Now he'll know something is up.

"How did you know I used to be called Sparky? No one here has called me that in Pfft- a... decade," He's standing now and looks at me like he is mentally questioning me. Doesn't he know I can't read minds! "Keith... How did you know?"

"Piper must have said it during the meeting or something?" I say nervously. He knows I'm bluffing. Crap... crap... crap.

"No she didn't."

"Jason can we go into the storage closet... We don't want others hearing this conversation," I say going into the closet where they keep the spare swords and dummies.

He grabbed me and threw me against the wall, gladius to my throat. "Explain. NOW.

3...

2..."

"I USED TO KNOW YOU! ...  I used to know you. When people still called you Sparky. We ... we were friends."

He dropped me to the ground and lowered his gladius. Then he helped me up. "How?"

"I... I just need to show you."

I say as I put the glamour of a son of Poseidon back on for the first time in four years.