Chapter 5

🌹Cassandra's POV🌹

*A week later*

The first day I moved in Xavier made me sign a fifty-five-page contract that if the child is not his I'll leave the house immediately with only the items I came with along with a non-disclosure agreement that I can not tell anyone (paparazzi) of what happens.

I was laying on the couch trying to count how many crystals there were on the chandelier, another desperate attempt to avoid boredom.

Ever since I moved here I've felt nothing but loneliness. Lynne still wasn't moved in. She was still sorting out some issues (apparently).

Don't get me wrong the house is amazing and I'll that. I've got my very own jacuzzi and my very own chauffeur. We have maid, available twenty-four hours and my very own personal trainer (not excited for that one). The best part is that Xavier is never at home.

Then like any other story, there is the downside. I can't have any guests without notifying Xavier at least two days prior. I can't go anywhere without telling him first (he 'needs' to do a background check first). The head maid Paula won't even let me watch TV (because it's 'bad' for the baby).

"Madam! Your instructor is here." Paula yelled.

"Just great," I muttered.

I stood up already dressed for the occasion.

"Darling! It's so great to see you." Liam said, practically running towards me.

"Great to see you too," I said forcing a smile on my face.

"You looking.." he said then paused as if he was looking for the 'right' word to say. "Fatter than usual." He finished looking me up and down.

"I thought I said no more ice-cream!" He yelled behind him, although we were the only ones in the room.

"Let's get to work," he said.

_______

Lucky today I didn't get the full two hours workout (I faked cramps). What I didn't realize was that it meant that they had to call Xavier. As much as I begged and pleaded for them not to and assured them that I was alright, they called him anyway.

He was here in less than fifteen minutes followed by a doctor.

Everyone was running around the house up and down as if they had just announced an earthquake.

"Are you okay?" Xavier said. I could hear he was breathless.

"Yes I'm fine, you can go back to work there is no need to worry," I said.

He took a deep breath.

"What happened?" He yelled.

Everyone turned their heads to Liam.

I was laying on my bed and there were about twenty people in the room. I was feeling very claustrophobic.

"We were doing a few simple exercises and she suddenly had cramps." He said emphasizing each word as if he was talking to a two-year-old.

"Great," Xavier said.

Liam took a breath of relief thinking he was off the hook.

"You fired," Xavier said.

Liam looked stunned. I could tell by the way his face turned pale.

I felt really bad considering this was my fault.

"Please Xavier, you don't have to do this."

"You right, I don't have to, want to. Now stay out of this." He said in my direction. " Everyone get out." He yelled.

Within twenty seconds, the room was cleared leaving me alone with Xavier.

"The doctor said everything is fine. Are you sure it's not a therapist you need?" He said with a smirk on this face. "It could be arranged."

I glared at him for a moment thinking of a comeback but fired miserably.

"Babe, I was wondering were the.." A girl said as she walked into the room.

Xavier's face suddenly turned red as if he was caught red-handed.