Chapter 12.5

A/N: Here's a little something to pump you up. Hope you enjoy!

_______________________

Antonio's POV

"Look at what he did to me!" I yelled pointing at my face.

"That was your undoing, you can't place all the blame on him." Melisa said sipping on her Margarita.

She looked so nonchalant, like she wouldn't give a damn if anything happened to me.

"Are you saying this is my fault? After all you paid me to do this!" I said.

"No, of course this isn't your fault," she said seductively.

I turned away rolling my eyes at her.

"If he lays a hand on me again, I'll..." I started but was soon interrupted.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. You try anything on him and our deal is off. Our deal is to get rid of that whore and not him!" She yelled.

If only she knew, I planned on destroying her precious Xavier.

"It's not as easy as it sounds, he just won't let her go." I said.

I took a seat on the couch trying to think of a new plan. This one clearly didn't work. I should have known Xavier cared a lot more for her than I thought.

"Your job is to make sure those things she's carrying never makes it into the world." She said.

I might have a deep hatred towards Xavier .But I wasn't willing to take the life of those innocent children. Maybe steal them and dump them somewhere when they are born. Right now they are Xavier's weakness, killing them wouldn't be wise.

"Those 'things' are you family." I said.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"If it's that easy why don't you do it yourself?" I asked.

She stood quiet for a while, lost in her thoughts.

"That's right, you want to maintain the perfect image in front of Xavier while you plot against him." I said.

She glared at me as her Margarita nearly slipped out of her hand.

"You knew she was pregnant but what did you do? You more two faced than the rest of us." I said.

"Don't forget who you talking to!" She yelled.

I stood up then purred myself a glass of whiskey. I really needed it.

She thought she has me under her fingers but little does she know she is just a pawn in my game.

I have them right where I want them to be.