Chapter 12

Cassandra's POV

I stared at Antonio as he stood in front of me.
So many bad memories washed over me as my eyes began to tear up. I could feel my heart beat faster.

"Are you not going to let me in, babe." He said, his smirk forming into a smile.

I tried shutting the door but he immediately blocked it with his foot. He was way stronger than me.

I stood away from the door as he nearly pushed the door against my belly.

I started walking backwards as he entered the house.

"You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?" He said walking towards me slowly.

I continued walking backwards until my back was against the wall.

I curved out of the corner and into the kitchen.

"Please just get out of here, what more do you want from me!" I yelled.

He kept walking towards me.

"Want to get rid of me already? After that special night we shared?" He said.
He let out a laugh.

He was so close I could smell the garlic in his breath.

He started playing with my hair, wrapping it around his fingers.

I pushed him as hard as I could away from me.

"You and I both know nothing happened between us!" I yelled.

He chuckled.

"Prove it? For as far as everyone is concerned we made love. No one is going to believe a crazy delusional gold digging whore like you." He said.

My knees weakened at his words, each one hurting more than the other.

"What more do you want from me?" I said tears running down my cheeks.

"You had your chance, to get away from Xavier, but like the gold digging whore you are, you keep coming back." He said, taking another step forward.
"I'm warning you, leave Xavier. Or else those things will never make it to see the world." He threatened.

I looked down to see he was holding out a knife against my belly.

"You have one week to leave." He said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Let’s just say there is someone who is willing to pay a lot of money for you to leave him." He said.

He walked to the counter then took a dish cloth. He started he started polishing the knife with it.

"How could you do this to Xavier? You were like a brother to him. He gave you everything!" I yelled.

He chuckled.

"He even invested in your business, even though he knew it was a dead end." I continued.

"Don't!" He yelled raising his hand. "Xavier only ever cared about himself. He did it to feed his ego. Always flashing his health in everyone's faces, making people feel less." "If I were you I'd get as much money from him while I still can." He said.

"Is this what it is about, his money?" I said.

"Yes, I'm going make sure he looses everything he has until he's begging for scraps." He said.

By the tone in his voice, I could tell this was personal.

"Now, do you want to know how the babies brains look like?" He said, a smirk forming on his face.

He started walking towards me, the knife in his hand.

"Please, don't hurt my babies." I sobbed.

I looked around my surrounding. There was no way I would have made it out of the door on time. My only option was the broom's closet which could easily be opened.

"Come on, it will only hurt a lot." He said.

"Please go, just get out!" I sobbed.

He laughed at my words.

I thought he was just envious but now I realized his a psychopath.

"Please, just go." I continued to beg, tears pouring down my face.

He smirked at me.
He grabbed my hand tightening his grip on my wrist.

"She said get out!" A voice yelled.

I looked past Antonio to see Xavier and Benjamin walking towards us.

"Let go of her," Xavier said.

He loosened his grip on my wrist before throwing me to the ground.

I landed on my back.

"Xavier, you just had to join the party." Antonio said sarcastically.

"Get out of my house!" Xavier yelled again glaring at Antonio, his hands in a fist.

"Xavier, you haven't changed one bit. You still the same self entitled bastard you were. No wonder I slept with your wife." He said.

Xavier walked to Antonio grabbing him by the collar.

"I warned you before," Xavier said.

He punched Antonio in the face causing Antonio to fall to the ground. He continued punching and kicking him.

"That's enough," Benjamin said holding Xavier back.

Antonio now had a broken noise with bruises all over his face and cuts on his lips.

"If you ever come near her again or anywhere near my children you won't live to see another day," Xavier threatened.

He kicked Antonio one last time in the stomach.

Antonio laughed.

We all stared at him in confusion. He had just received one heck of a beating, he was asking for another.

"So they are your children now? Is that what she has been telling you?" He said then continued to laugh, his hand on his stomach.
"You wouldn't be able to impregnate a woman if you had the balls." Antonio said.

Xavier held out his fist ready to punch him again but was stopped by Benjamin.

"Thanks for looking out for my children. I'll be back for them." Antonio said.

"Get out!" Xavier yelled.

This time Antonio obliged. He stood up putting his weight on the kitchen counter. He walked out as his laughter and foot steps echoed through the hall way followed by the sound of the door being shut.

I looked up at Xavier who was still very angry.

He took a glance at me before storming out of the room.
It was the look he gave me that caused me to fall apart. He held so much hatred in his eyes when he looked at me.

He didn't believe me. I'm not so sure I blame him.

"It's okay," Benjamin said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"He hates me," I sobbed.

He kneeled to my level then sat on the floor with me.

"Come here," he said pulling me into a hug.

I cried in his shirt as he held me in his arms.

_______________________
A/N: Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Who do you think is willing to pay a lot of money to separate Xavier and Cassandra?