Chapter 02

Amelia in her state of rem sleep, snuggles closer into the bed. It was cooler than normal and she desperately needed warmth. She was finally settled when the sheets got tugged. Her body stilled. After a moment or two, she decided that she was just imagining thing so she closed her eyes, attempting to sleep once again. There was a shuffle so she turned slowly to see if she was getting mad. As it turned out, she was not hallucinating, there was, indeed a sleeping man on the other side of the bed she was on.

About ready to scream her head off and then call the police to get this guy out of her bed when a little voice in her head told her to look around. When she did, she realized that she was not in her own room. First of all this room in itself was big enough to fit her house, she has cream coloured wall not grey and the furnitures were way above her pay grade.

Where am I? she thought to herself. She tried to unwrapped the sheet from her body so that she could get up without waking the stranger she shared a bed with, only to find out that she was naked underneath. And as she took a step forward she felt a familiar ache between her legs.

She really wanted to scream then, but she bit her tongue. This could not be happening again. She thought. This was the second time she with slept with someone she was drunk. And like the first time, she couldn't seem to remember how it happened. Seeing the full magnitude of the situation, she  scrambled to gather her clothes, but for some reason her underwear was missing so she had to go commando.

"Where are you going?" The handsome stranger asked, his voice raspy with sleep and sounding awfully sexy.

"Home." Was her reply as she tried to remember what it is that she's forgetting.

"Can't you just come back to bed for a couple more hours? I'll take you home then." He offered.

"I'd rather not." Amelia Declined.

He got out of the bed and she wasn't surprised to see that he was naked. Her eyes travelled over his sculptured chest, down to his rock hard abs and onto his not so little friend.

"I see you haven't lost interest in our mutual" He teased when he caught her staring at his dick. heat rose to her cheek at his implication. Not because she didn't remember anything doesn't mean that he didn't and he apparently did.

She averted his eyes and continued towards the door. The need to get away from him as soon and as fast as possible was strong. There was no need to make this awkward, she just had to do what a one night stand usually does, disappear.

She made my way out into what appears to be the living room, she didn't even stop to admire the interior design, she just went straight to the door and down the hall towards the elevator. Once she summoned the elevator she had to wait for it to come up and took a minute.

Soon the doors open and she stepped inside, it was then that she realized that she spent the night in a penthouse. As the doors to the elevator close the doors to his apartment are flung open as he comes tumbling out of it. He asked her to hold the elevator for him but she just stood back and let it close.

Once on the ground floor it became obvious that she never left the Moon Palace. Heading out she was eternally thankful that she didn't know any of the day workers seeing as she was mostly here at night. She made it outside to start looking for a taxi that's going to Richmond. There was a horn beeping so she turned to see what it was about, only to see him. Did he not understand the standard one night stand protocol?  Amelia wondered to herself.

He stopped right at her foot with his expensive looking Mercedes Benz. "Get in." He ordered, it was obvious that he didn't know  she didn't take orders very well.