Chapter 14

The next day Amelia woke up feeling like she was on a cloud. The bed was gloriously soft yet firm enough for lumbar support. Deciding that it was best she took a shower before going downstairs, she grabbed her toiletries and went to the bathroom. Once she was at the door she realized that she heard running water, thinking she left the tap on she went inside only to came face to face with a naked Michael Hanover.

She knew she should have left immediately but the perverse part of her brain had to take a look down south to satisfy her curiosity. And by the looks of it, he seemed quite capable of satisfying much more than her curiosity and that thought alone made her body heat up.

You are already knocked up, what more do you want? She thought to herself fiercely.

Amelia then realized that her eyes were attached to Michael's member for a period of time that was way too long to be considered a glance. Mortified at her revelations, slowly she looked him in the eyes, only to see them alight with amusement.

It was funny because she should have been more embarrassed at seeing him naked, but somehow she forgot to, when she saw that his eyes reflected light like amber. It had her mesmerized in a way that she's never felt before. "You have beautiful eyes." Amelia found herself saying.

Seeing that she was distracted, Michael wrapped himself in a towel and moved closer to her. "I know. You've told me that before."

Feeling like she was just woken up from a beautiful dream, she asked, "I did?"

To which Michael replied, "You did. When we spent the night doing dirty things to each other."

Caught off guard by the obscenely alluring words that were coming out of is mouth, Amelia wished she could remember that night, just one thing. She had never been so curious as to what happened as she was in that moment. And for the first time since they found themselves in this unusual predicament, she wanted to know if it was as earth shattering as he made is sound.

In the shower, where mind and her body were relaxed, her mind wondered once again to Michael's pulsating member. Judging by the size of it, she was certain that Michael had his fair share of fulfilled women leave the same room she had once been in. At the thought of Michael with another woman sent a flash of red hot anger through her veins that shocked her to no end.

Immediately she thought that she needed to tell Kristen about all that has happened. That was when she realized that she hadn't spoken to Kristen. For how long? She doesn't remember. Cursing herself about being a horrible best friend as she stepped out of the shower and entered her assigned room in nothing but her birthday suit, she decided it was time to make contact with Kristen. The only problem was that she couldn't seem to remember where she had left her phone, because it wasn't with her.

Now wrapped in a terrycloth robe, she sat on the bed to try and figure out where she had her phone last. Thinking back, she realized what a mess her whole life has become. With the tragic death of both her parents, the shooting at her house and having to run from men who were trying to kill her was not where she imagined her life would be. All she had then and there was her baby, whom she will protect for the rest of their lives.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. "Come in." She called out.

Putting his body halfway through the door, Josh looked at her with the concern of a loving older brother. "Hey, are you ok?"

"No." she answered honestly.

He took a seat beside her on the bed. "Is it the baby?"

Seeing genuine concern in his features, she rushed to reassure him, "It's nothing to worry about. I just miss Kristen and my phone got lost in the hassle."