i

Orphiel has been on earth for 3 days, or at least that's what she thinks, she never really been to earth only what her uncle's and her father has told her about it before, she knew her father was on earth but she never wanted to visit him until no...

Orphiel has been on earth for 3 days, or at least that's what she thinks, she never really been to earth only what her uncle's and her father has told her about it before, she knew her father was on earth but she never wanted to visit him until now, you see she was an abnormality, her father fell in love with a demon it was more like she manipulated him but it created Orphiel, all of her uncles said she was not normal and she should be kept somewhere where she couldn't hurt anyone, in all honesty, Orphiel was a very kind soul, she was very skittish and wary of new people because of being raised in Hell with her mother, which brings us to now.

About 3 days ago Orphiel somehow escaped from Hell with some random woman, and she landed in a desert, it was right next to a road so she started to walk down the but remembered her wings were out and her half-demon face was out, she knew Humans were weak about that thing so she had to retract them before any Humans saw them, her mother always told her Humans were fragile things but it only made Orphiel love them more.

She was told that she was Arizona, so she hopped into the car and told the driver to take her to a place called, The City Of Angels she was hoping she could find her father because he was an Angel.

Which brings us to now, Orphiel has wondered upon a place called LUX, Orphiel saw a sign for LUX and that sign said it was owned by one Lucifer Morningstar, maybe this Lucifer knows where her father is?

Once Orphiel walks into the club she is overwhelmed with the sound of blaring music but she had to find this Lucifer guy so she starts asking around.

"Hi, I'm Orphiel!" Orphiel says to this guy who was checking her out.

"Hello Darling, would you like a drink?" This guy said walking her to the bar.

"Listen, Bert, you ain't getting any more drinks from us, leave." This beautiful girl from behind the bar said, she looked a little familiar to Orphiel though.

"Do I know you?" Orphiel asks once the creepy man has left.

"Listen, I may have slept with you but I don't know you." The girl behind the bar says before starting to wipe down the bar.

"Sorry, maybe you can help me, I'm looking for Lucifer?" Orphiel asks shyly, she was nervous to ask this girl for help.

"What do you want with my boss?" The woman behind the bar stopped her motions of washing to bar down suddenly.

"I think he's my uncle." Orphiel leans in closer to the woman before speaking.

"Are you Orphiel?" The woman comes out from behind the bar and drags her over to the side.

"Yes, why?" Orphiel says guardingly.

"Lucifer has been looking for you." The woman says dragging her upstairs.

The woman who while dragging her upstairs said her name was Mazikeen, that's why she seemed familiar to Orphiel, Mazikeen was pretty much the head demon in Hell.

"LUCIFER!" Mazikeen yells after telling Orphiel to sit on the couch.

"Mazikeen, please don't yell, who is this? Are we having another Orgy?" This man who Orphiel thinks is Lucifer proceeds to take his clothes off but Mazikeen quickly stops him.

"LUCIFER! This is Orphiel." Mazikeen says before Lucifer can jump to anything.

When Mazikeen mentioned her name she shyly waves at Lucifer.

"Ah, the girl who escaped with my mother." Lucifer coyly says grabbing a glass of something and sitting on the couch.

"Wait, she was your mother, is she around? I would like to tell her to thank you." Orphiel perks up when he hears about the woman who saved her.

"Why would you tell her thank you?" Lucifer says his English accent getting thicker.

"She saved me from Hell, I want to find my father." Orphiel puts her arms around herself to hug herself.

"Why were you in hell?" Lucifer looks to the side, she doesn't look human at all.

"I'm a half-demon, half-angel, my mom is a demon of Lilum and my father is Gabriel, I was told he was on Earth so when your mom told me she was getting out of hell I asked her to take me with her." Orphiel gives Lucifer and Mazikeen a half-smile, that's when the elevator dinged.

They all looked over to the elevator and Charlotte/Goddess stepped out.

"Ah Lucifer, I see you met Orphiel." Charlotte looks at Orphiel with a kind smile.

"How do you know Charlotte, Orphiel?" Lucifer looks at both Orphiel and his mother questioningly.

"Since even the demons are afraid of me, my mother thought it would be a good idea if I was kind of like a servant, I made sure the souls in Hell were still going through there own personal hell." Orphiel gave a tiny smile, but the tiny smile didn't reach her eyes.

"This poor girl was being shunned for being a half-angel and half-demon." Charlotte tsked at the thought of Orphiel being hurt like that.

"Wait until Amenadiel hears about Orphiel." Lucifer chuckles at the thought of seeing Amenadiel's face.

"So is this Heaven?" Orphiel asks.

"Why do you think this is Heaven?" Charlotte asks from her spot next to Orphiel.

"Well, this is the City Of Angels." Orphiel confidently says like that solves all of her problems.

"Do you know you're on Earth?" Mazikeen asks getting herself a drink.

"Earth isn't heaven?" Orphiel says with a confused look on her face, she didn't understand.

"No, Earth is Earth a place my father created for humans." Lucifer chuckles a little mentioning his father.

"So my father isn't here?" Orphiel sadly says looking down at her fingers.

"No, Gabriel isn't here, he's in Heaven like the rest of the angels." Lucifer scoffs but gets cut off when the elevator dings.

"Detective, what brings you here?" Lucifer stands up to meet the woman who stepped out.

"We got a case Lucifer, who's this?" The woman notices Orphiel sitting on the couch.

"I'm Orphiel, Lucifer's niece." Orphiel stands up and walks over to the woman and shakes her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chloe, listen, Lucifer we got to go." Chloe smiles but then her expression whips back to serious.

"Can I come?" Orphiel asks.

She was met with 3 rounds of the word no.

"Please Luci, I'll be good!" Orphiel begs Lucifer to let her go with him, after a few moments of thinking he agrees.

Orphiel has a huge smile on her face when she steps into the elevator, she was excited.