xi

After the almost-kiss between Orphiel and Chloe along with Chloe's dismissal of the kiss Orphiel was trying to distance herself from Chloe, it's not that Chloe didn't try to hang out with Orphiel, Orphiel just denied her and kept herself in her room

After the almost-kiss between Orphiel and Chloe along with Chloe's dismissal of the kiss Orphiel was trying to distance herself from Chloe, it's not that Chloe didn't try to hang out with Orphiel, Orphiel just denied her and kept herself in her room. Every time Orphiel thought about Chloe it was met with pain because she remembered Chloe's quickness to dismiss the kiss and that hurts Orphiel. Orphiel was open with Chloe and made herself vulnerable to Chloe and Chloe didn't even think about how that would affect her.

As Orphiel was thinking about this her thoughts drift to what if she is in the wrong, she tried to kiss Chloe someone who she has idea if she's into women or not based on a kid telling her she should go for it, just because Orphiel is into women doesn't mean Chloe is as well, Chloe does have an ex-husband so maybe Chloe is straight, she was going to have to get to the bottom of this.

Orphiel sighed as she got off her bed, she was going to find Mazikeen. As she opened the door and looked around she took off towards the kitchen. She knew Chloe was at work so she was hoping that Mazikeen would be home and she was in luck, she was home.

"Hey, Maze." Orphiel took a seat in front of Mazikeen at the island in the kitchen.

"Hi." Mazikeen didn't understand why Orphiel was talking to her, they weren't exactly friends per-say.

"I need some relationship advice." Mazikeen resisted the urge to groan, she knew all about the almost-kiss between Chloe and Orphiel, and she knew that was what this was about.

"About what." Mazikeen rolls her eyes, she can't believe she's helping Orphiel.

"Let's just say I like this girl and I almost kissed her, how do I know if she's into girls too?" Mazikeen held in a laugh, she couldn't believe that Orphiel is asking her for help.

"Listen, I know this is about Chloe okay, she told me." Mazikeen looked down at the counter took a breath and looked back up again, she felt bad when she saw the crestfallen look on Orphiels face.

"I had no idea Chloe told you, I'm sorry." Orphiel looked away and bit her lip in shame, she just told someone that Chloe spills her secrets too that she liked Chloe, this could ruin her.

"Look I'm not going to tell you but you can ask Dan." Mazikeen smirks, not only can Orphiel use her power on Dan but it will be fun to see Orphiel's reaction.

"I thought Dan hates me?" Orphiel was confused, Dan always wasn't the nicest person to Orphiel, more like he just ignored her all the time.

"He just isn't a fan of you but he will help you." Mazikeen winked at Orphiel who ran out the door.

She was ready to get answers, yes she's nervous because what if she doesn't like what she will hear? It will break her more then she's already broken, if she ruins her relationship with Chloe, Orphiel will have nothing left on earth to stay for, Orphiel wonders if her father can still get her to heaven or not.

While she's walking her thoughts drift to her parents, she rarely thinks about her Mom anymore, but after she found out the truth she can never look at her Mom the same way, her mother locked her in hell and fed her lies about her father not wanting to come around, that couldn't be further from the truth, her father loved her and wanted her in heaven but Orphiel wasn't given a choice, that choice was made for her. She guesses that's why she likes Chloe so much, she doesn't take shit from anyone and knows who she is, Orphiel sees Chloe and her being together forever, she can't mess this up. While Orphiel was walking several men did try to hit on her but she just ignored them, she was surprised no one tried to follow her.

As she got closer to the station she became increasingly more nervous, what if Dan doesn't tell her what she wants, what if Chloe overhears, Orphiel doesn't know where Chloe is at, but she was at work, she's hoping she's at a crime scene or something.

"Excuse me, where is Detective Espinoza?" Orphiel taps a police officer on his shoulder and he points towards a desk where she sees Dan hunched over, she mumbles thanks and works towards Dan.

She's standing in front of his desk, he's still hunched over so he hasn't seen her yet, her heart is pounding in her chest, she takes a deep breath and walks forward.

"Dan." Orphiel quietly says.

"Hey, have a seat." Dan smiles and points to the chair in front of his desk.

"Maze told me you would be coming by but she didn't say what for." Dan smiles and looks towards his papers.

"It's about Chloe." Dan's head snapped up with worry.

"Is she okay?" Dan's eyes are wide with worry thinking something is wrong with Chloe.

"She's fine, it's just I, I have feelings for her." Chloe expected Dan to lash out instead he had a fond smile on his face.

"You're wondering if she's into women right?" Dan lightly smiles the corners of his mouth goes up.

"Yea, I don't want to ruin the relationship we have right now." Orphiel is scared, whatever Dan says will determine whatever Orphiel does about her feelings.

"Chloe is bisexual, she told me before we got married that she's also into women." Orphiel couldn't keep the smile off of her face, she has a chance. She is so happy she forgets to say thanks to Dan but she doesn't pay any mind to that she just runs outside.

People look at her like she's crazy but she doesn't care, she can finally be happy, but it all comes crashing down just as fast as it came out, what if Chloe doesn't like Orphiel like that?