vi

Orphiel was abandoned by her dad once again, this time it hurt worse though because he said it to her face or in a note at least

Orphiel was abandoned by her dad once again, this time it hurt worse though because he said it to her face or in a note at least. Orphiel can't wrap her head around the fact her dad wanted Orphiel to leave Earth, she's made so many friends here she can't bear to leave them. Orphiel dries the tears that have fallen on her face and starts to pack today was Halloween and the day that Orphiel was finally moving in with Chloe, Charlotte was helping her pack and Amenadiel was kind of helping too. Lucifer was currently out on a case with Chloe but he was supposed to be bringing Chloe back to the penthouse to pick up Orphiel.

"Thank you for helping me pack." Orphiel folds her clothes while Charlotte puts them in a bag.

"Of course, I know you won't be too far but I'll miss you." Charlotte closes the first bag and Amenadiel brings another bag over, during Orphiel's time on Earth so far she has collected quite the amount of clothes.

"I'll miss you too, I'm kind of scared." Orphiel bites her lip but continues to fold her clothes.

"Why are you scared?" Amenadiel asks putting the closed bag on the floor.

"Nothing ever goes right for me." Orphiel sits on the bed with a huff.

"You just got to take a chance Orphiel." Charlotte closes the final bag, it's perfect timing because they hear the elevator ding and some commotion.

"I'm going to be with Dan the rest of this case, I can't be around you right now." Chloe's voice was heard throughout the penthouse, Lucifer must have done something to piss her off bad.

"You all packed? Mazikeen and Trixie are waiting to see you before they go trick or treating." Chloe pops her head around the door to smile at Orphiel.

"I'm ready. I'll see you guys later." Orphiel gave each one of them a hug, even Amenadiel having to start liking the Angel even though he was a little closed off sometimes.

"What is trick or treating?" Orphiel asks Chloe while they're in the elevator on the way to Chloe's car.

"Trick Or Treating is when kids go up to houses and ask for candy on Halloween." Chloe was flabbergasted, how did Orphiel not know what Trick Or Treating was.

"How do you not know what Trick Or Treating is?" Chloe steps off the elevator into the busy club.

"My parents don't celebrate Halloween." Orphiel wasn't stupid, she understood that humans didn't like angels or demons so she couldn't tell Chloe that she has powers, it was to protect her, and that's all Orphiel wanted to do.

As they got into the car the conversation fell silent, which allowed Orphiel to think about the girl sitting next to her. She has finally realized that she likes Chloe but she isn't sure if it will be perceived well, so, for now, she will stay silent about her feelings besides she needs to get to know Chloe better before moving on to anything serious.

Orphiel's thoughts drifted to her father, she was mad that Gabriel left her again, he said it was for the safety of her and the Goddess but that didn't matter because Lucifer killed him. Orphiel didn't even try praying to her father so that he can come back because it would be no use, Orphiel would just get her heart broken again. At least coming on Earth wasn't a complete bust because she now has new friends, well she wouldn't call Amenadiel or Mazikeen friends but they still counted because she thinks of them as her family, technically Amenadiel was her actual family because he was her uncle, and so was Lucifer. Orphiel was taken out of her thoughts when the car pulled to a stop in front of a beautiful one-story home.

Chloe got out first taking out on bag so Orphiel can grab the others and Chloe got to the door first so she unlocked it and stepped aside so Orphiel can walk in first, Trixie was sitting at the bar with Mazikeen they were both faux whispering.

"WELCOME HOME!" Trixie yells putting her arms out as wide as she can, Orphiel can't stop the smile from coming across her face.

"That is my daughter Trixie." Chloe puts the bag she has on the kitchen Island.

"Do you want me to show you around?" Chloe looks at Orphiel.

"No, just my bedroom." Orphiel smiles when Chloe says down the hall on the right.

Orphiel takes both of her bags so she can unpack, when she walks in she was met with calming light grey walls with light grey patterned bedding. She puts her bags on top of the dresser and opens the closet, it already has hangers in it so she proceeds to put her clothes on to hangers. Orphiel isn't sure how long she is hanging up clothes but she finishes and is soon brought back to reality by a knock on her door.

"Hey, I'm gonna go back to work and Mazikeen and Trixie are about to head out." Chloe's head pops up from behind the door and Orphiel follows her into the living room.

"Hey Orphiel, do you want to go trick or treating with us?" Trixie asks sitting on the stool at the bar.

"Monkey, I think Orphiel would rather do other things then go trick or treating." Chloe kisses Trixie on the head.

"I think it would be fun to do this trick or treating thing if you wouldn't mind." Orphiel looks at both Mazikeen and Chloe who shrug.

"You need a costume!" Trixie jumps up out of her seat.

"Let me go put mine on." Orphiel smiles and goes into the bathroom.

Orphiel takes a deep breath to focus, she only has one chance to get this right. It hurts but her beautiful silver wings sprout out behind her, with another grunt her demon face comes out or at least half of it, it doesn't look like a normal demon because it's more decayed but it does the job.

She walks out and notices that Chloe has left for work already she frowns but gets over when she sees Trixies costume.

"I like your costume, what are you?" Trixie asks touching one of Orphiel's wings.

"I am a half demon-half-angel." Orphiel looks at Mazikeen with a twinkle in her eye, Mazikeen winks at Orphiel.

"Cool, let's go!" Trixie takes both Mazikeen and Orphiel's hands to drag them out of the house to get candy.