xiii

Orphiel's day started good, She was spending her days at LUX, safe to say she was avoiding being around Chloe at all costs, Chloe hasn't told Orphiel her answer yet but Orphiel is sure it will be no

Orphiel's day started good, She was spending her days at LUX, safe to say she was avoiding being around Chloe at all costs, Chloe hasn't told Orphiel her answer yet but Orphiel is sure it will be no. Orphiel is used to disappointment anyway, so she was psyching herself up so she wouldn't be too upset if Chloe started hating her. I mean it's not like Orphiel wants it to turn out bad, she actually really wants a relationship with Chloe, but that's all Chloe's choice.

Well, it may not be. Orphiel's day turned into a nightmare when Lucifer got a call from Dan saying that Chloe was poisoned from the long-dead Orphiel was panicked. Lucifer and Dan headed to try to find the antidote while Orphiel was told to stay home but she didn't listen, which brings us to now.

Orphiel is standing outside of Chloe's hospital room watching Chloe be cuddled by Trixie, and that's what Orphiel realized it, she has to do something, she has to save Chloe.

Orphiel grabbed her phone and dialed Lucifer.

"Have you found the antidote?" Orphiel was a few doors down from Chloe's room so Chloe wouldn't hear her.

"How do we get the formula then?" Orphiel kicks her foot against the wall but winces when it hurts her.

"Is there any way we can go to Hell and get it from him?" Orphiel bites her lip from screaming.

"I don't care if it's dangerous Lucifer! I love her!" Orphiel ignores the strange looks from the people in the hospital.

"I'll get Linda on board, you get Mazikeen." Orphiel hangs up on Lucifer and puts her phone in her pocket.

She flips her hair behind her back, heels clicking as she walks out of the hospital. These past few weeks she's been on earth she's actually befriending Linda, and Linda knows about her which is a relief.

She takes the road she's used to towards Linda's office, not stopping for anyone. Orphiel is on a mission and that mission is to save the girl who she likes, if she doesn't Orphiel is sure Chloe will die, and Orphiel can't do anything about it.

Finally, Orphiel stops in front of Linda's building and rushes inside, not even paying attention to the lady at the desk and just barging into Linda's office who was with a patient.

"Orphiel! I'm with a patient." Linda points to the frightened woman who was on the couch looking at Orphiel in fear.

"Sorry, but it's an emergency, Linda." Orphiel crosses her arms moving aside from the door when Linda makes the woman leave.

"What is so important that you had to interrupt me?" Linda sighed as she sat at her desk.

"It's Chloe, she's been poisoned." Linda knew all about Orphiel's crush on Chloe and was one of the ones to encourage Orphiel to tell Chloe.

"Oh my god, by Dr. Carlisle is there anything I can do to help?" Linda is worried so she would do anything to help.

"I came here so you can kill Lucifer and me." Orphiel moves her shoulders around because she's uncomfortable since she's a half-demon and half-angel, she wouldn't die if she went into Hell but she isn't invincible, she can get hurt like any other person.