xviii

Orphiel didn't want to be apart of this, Orphiel heard from Chloe that Chet Ruiz was murdered well charbroiled was more like it, Orphiel knew it had to be Charlotte that was the only explanation

To make matters worse, Orphiel, Lucifer and even Amenadiel have all tried to call Charlotte but she hasn't picked up.

On to better things, Amenadiel assembled the blade so all they had to do was find Charlotte and then Orphiel can help Amenadiel and Lucifer do Lucifer's plan, which is to kick Charlotte into Heaven and slamming the gates closed behind her.

Chet's death will definitely make the plan harder because Chloe is going to want to investigate his death which Orphiel can't blame her for, it's her job.

Orphiel and Lucifer were in Lucifer's car driving to Linda's office, now Amenadiel was back at LUX trying to get the sword to flame because his head has grown too many sizes too big so now he thinks he's the Lightbringer instead of Lucifer.

"Doctor?" Lucifer knocks on Linda's office door.

"Hi, Lucifer, what's up?" Linda cracks the door a little bit to just show her face.

"I'm wondering if you've seen Mum?" Lucifer asks kindly, but Orphiel can tell Lucifer is trying not to snap.

"Nope, haven't seen that family member," Linda answers nervously.

"Can you stop being and just let us in?" Lucifer opens the door and Charlotte was by the balcony smiling which turned into a grimace.

"Mum, what are you doing here?" Lucifer crosses his arms.

"Oh, you know, girl stuff." Charlotte chuckles but then Orphiel notices she winces.

"Why are you wincing?" Orphiel says accusingly.

"That spoiled brat, Chet Ruiz, stabbed me, now I'm bleeding light, it's no big deal." Charlotte snaps.

"What? That's a huge deal!" Orphiel knew all about what happens when Celestial beings bleed light.

"If your powers are returning to this degree, then your human body won't be able to contain it, you'll burst," Lucifer explains to his mother.

"Well, then we need to fix the sword so we can ignite it and cut through the Gates of Heaven and I can see my children," Charlotte explains, so she must not know that the sword is fixed already.

"Amenadiel has the sword at LUX, you need to stay away from humans, you're a ticking bomb." Lucifer huffs out.

"Um, speaking of that, I may have already harmed someone." That's when Orphiel facepalmed, she knew Chet was killed by Charlotte he just didn't have confirmation but now she does.

"That's funny, we just came from a crime scene where the man had a burned body." Orphiel calms herself down from screaming.

"Please tell me it isn't Chet," Charlotte whispers out.