v

Orphiel was torn, she finally had wanted to stay on Earth but then her dad who she has missed came to Earth for her, but he wanted her to come to Heaven with him, but Orphiel possibly couldn't do that

She has made a life for herself here already, she's made friends, she wouldn't want to change that for the world.

"I can't." Orphiel lets a tear fall down her cheek.

"Why?" Gabriel sits down in front of Orphiel taking her hands into his.

"I've made a life here Dad, friends that I love." Orphiel looks over to Lucifer and Charlotte who both smile at her, It even seems Amenadiel was warming up to her.

"If you want to stay I won't fault you for that but I'm not sure how many times I can visit you." Gabriel brushes off the tears that were falling down Orphiel's face.

"Are you sure it's okay Dad?" Orphiel looks at Gabriel through her tear-soaked lashes.

"Of course It's okay my little flower." There were a woosh and Amenadiel was back, he was sweaty and a little bruised.

"We have a problem." Amenadiel sways so Gabriel and Lucifer both help him to sit down.

Orphiel and Charlotte got him some cloth and soaked it in water to wipe some of the blood off of Amenadiel, they did that and apologize every time he winced in pain.

"What is the problem?" Gabriel crosses his arms looking at Amenadiel who was laying on the couch.

"Uriel is here, and he's looking for Mom and you Gabriel, namely mother because he brought Azrael's Blade with him to kill you, Mom." Amenadiel sits up with a wince.

"What are we going to do?" Orphiel looks between Charlotte and Gabriel.

"We're going to have to go back." Gabriel puts his hands in the pockets of his pants he was wearing.

"I'm not going back to that Hell hole." Charlotte crosses her arms, then the elevator dings signaling someone is arriving, they all hold their breath waiting for someone to get off and they let go of the breath when it's just Mazikeen.

"I'm glad you're here because I need your help to take care of a problem." Lucifer looks at Mazikeen who nods back to him and goes to her trunk of doom.

"You're going to kill him aren't you?" Amenadiel has the look that says don't lie to me.

"We'll see." Lucifer winks at Amenadiel and Gabriel who both sigh, luckily Charlotte and Orphiel don't pick up on or if they do they don't say anything.

Lucifer and Mazikeen were both gone for a while and in that time Gabriel went back and forth in his head if he should leave and he thought for the sake of Orphiel and Earth he would leave so Gabriel did what he thought he should do while Orphiel was getting something for Amenadiel, Gabriel left not after leaving a note of course but he still left.

"Where's Dad?" Orphiel asks seeing only Charlotte and Amenadiel in the room.

"He left, he left a note." Charlotte hands Orphiel the note, tears streaming down her face as she read it.

"Flower, I'm so sorry I left again but for the safety of you and Goddess, I left.
I've always wanted a daughter when your mom did something no demons do and prayed for me I knew something was wrong, so I visited her, she was holding something that, was so beautiful yet so dangerous to the world.
I wanted to bring you to Heaven but your mom didn't let me, I will never forget that fight, that's why I only saw you once a month, that was the deal your mom had.
I know you have questions about why I left that day, of course, It was your Mom's doing, she said, She's eighteen, her head doesn't need to be filled with lies while she's getting older, so I left, just like I'm doing again.
I'm very sorry Darling and I will always love you, I will come to visit you again I promise, as long as you stay on Earth I can come to visit you freely.

Love, Dad - Gabriel :)

Orphiel crumbled the note and threw it into the trash out of anger, she was very upset, she had to get control of her anger though, one time in Hell she was so angry she destroyed a soul, not any one of the demons even heard of that happening but Orphiel was a new breed so new breed has new powers, that's when her mother made her have her powers on lockdown that's when she becomes a soul servant, it's exactly what it sounds, she becomes a servant to the souls, making sure they're in working order, which is why she is grateful to the Goddess for breaking her out.

"I'm sorry Orphiel." Charlotte went over to hug her.

"Fathers suck don't they," Amenadiel said from over on the couch giving his mother side-eye.

The elevator dinging signaled the arrival of Lucifer and Mazikeen, who both came out looking very smug, that's when both Charlotte and Orphiel knew something happened.

"Where's Gabriel?" Mazikeen looks around then sits her wide range of tools on the counter.

"He left," Charlotte answered for Orphiel as Orphiel was too upset to speak still.

"You hurt Uriel didn't you?" Orphiel says in a small voice.

"Yes, we did." Lucifer's voice held no regrets, it even sounded a little bit smug.

"This is all my fault." Orphiel huffs as she sat on the couch, arms crossed pouting.

"How is it your fault?" Lucifer spins his ice around in his whiskey on the rocks drink.

"I'm on Earth, I'm an abomination." Orphiel huffs, the one who came to her defense was the last person she expected.

"Listen, you aren't an abomination, you're very unique, and the fact that this didn't happen to Lucifer is very surprising, not so surprising because it happened to Gabriel but still shocking, you Orphiel aren't your mother or your father, you are your own person." Amenadiel smiles when Orphiel laughs at the insult to Lucifer.

Maybe it will take time but with the friends, Orphiel currently surrounds herself with, it won't take long for Orphiel to feel the safeness she felt with her father with her new family.