x

Perry was found alive, badly beaten but alive

Perry was found alive, badly beaten but alive. Whoever took him dropped him outside the courthouse so Perry wouldn't try to get out of his trial. Chloe was excited that Perry was found so he can be brought to justice which Chloe wanted in the first place. Since the judge had everything they're going to do the trailer today, Chloe invited Orphiel but Orphiel decided not to go, she had some things to think over like if Orphiel should have a relationship with Chloe or not.

"Are you going to be okay without me here?" Chloe asks Orphiel who was watching her button her shirt closed.

"Yea, I'll be fine." Orphiel gives Chloe a smile that Chloe can see in the mirror.

"What are you going to do while I'm gone?" Chloe turns around to face Orphiel.

"I'm not sure, maybe have a little fun," Orphiel smirks and stands up handing Chloe her shoes.

Chloe beckons Orphiel to help her and Chloe uses Orphiel to steady her so she can put her shoes on, when Chloe is done she looks up, their faces are so close they can feel each other's breath on each other and they both lean forward but was interrupted.

"Mommy, it's time for you to go," Trixie says by the door and Chloe jumps apart from Orphiel and smiles.

Orphiel watches Chloe walk away, she isn't ashamed to say that she looked at Chloe's butt as she walked away, at first she was upset at Trixie for interrupting them but Orphiel can't be mad at Trixie maybe she didn't see anything.

"Hey, are you going to be okay with Trixie here?" Chloe knocks on the door breaking Orphiel out of her thoughts.

"Yea, she's going to be fine, we're going to have fun together." Orphiel puts on a fake smile that Chloe hopefully doesn't see she's faking she thinks she pulled it off because Chloe smiles and goes to leave.

Orphiel sighed and sat on the bed, she was looking forward to moping today but now she has to take care of a kid who is definitely gonna ask her questions about why she was close to Chloe and Orphiel can't answer them because she doesn't know how much Chloe wants Trixie to know about love and all that mushy stuff.

"Do you like my mom?" Trixie sits beside Orphiel on Chloe's bed.

"Excuse me, no I don't." Orphiel tries to stop her cheeks from blushing but she doesn't think she did a very good job because Trixie starts smiling.

"I may be a kid but I'm not dumb like my mom, I can tell you like her." Trixie smiles and walks out towards the kitchen, Orphiel races to catch up to her.

"Don't call your mom dumb, and I don't like her." Orphiel grabs her and Trixie stuff to make a sandwich.

"I want turkey, you do like her, it's the same look George gives Mike in class." Trixie swings her legs back and forth waiting for Orphiel to make the sandwich.

"Well George may like Mike but I don't like your Mom like that." Orphiel grabs the turkey and cheese from the fridge and lays them on the bread.

"You do I can tell, I want it cut diagonally please." Trixie crosses her arms watching Orphiel cut her sandwich.

"I don't want to talk about this with a little kid." Orphiel slides the plate towards Trixie and eats her own food.

"I'm not that little also I know what love looks like. It's the way Mom and Dad looked at each other, you look at her the same way." Trixie takes a bite of her sandwich and doesn't say anything else so that lets Orphiel ponder in her thoughts alone, does Orphiel really like Chloe, to be honest, Orphiel can't imagine her life without Chloe in it, she guesses that's her choice then, she wants to be with Chloe.

The other issue is what if Chloe doesn't like women, Orphiel could ask Dan but that's kind of a weird question to ask the ex-husband of someone you like.

"You figured it out didn't you?" That's when Orphiel remembered Trixie was in the same house.

"You're right, is that what you wanted to here?" Orphiel smirks when Trixie squeals.

"I've always wanted another Mom!" Trixie screeches out and Orphiel sputters out answers.

"I don't even know if your Mom likes girls Trix." Orphiel guided Trixie to Trixie's room so they can play.

"I'm sure you can ask Dad, he would know." Trixie sits cross-legged on her bedroom floor and picks up a doll and hands the other one to Orphiel who grabs it and Orphiel plays with Trixie.

While Orphiel was playing she let her mind drift to Chloe, she remembered the way Chloe's top fit perfectly across her body, her pants hugged her legs tightly. She imagined what Chloe's lips would feel like against her soft lips.

Orphiel was broke out of her thoughts by the front door slamming closed, she looked at Trixie and gave her smile and got up.

"How'd it go?" Orphiel asks Chloe who was sitting at the island.

"Okay, he's going to jail which is all I could've asked for." Chloe puts her arms on the counter and lays her head on them.

"You okay? It's over now." Orphiel got behind Chloe and rubbed her back and Chloe moaned with pleasure.

"Just been a lot of stress leading up to this day, especially since we didn't know where he was so a lot of us thought he escaped." Chloe huffed out muffled by her arms but Orphiel caught.

"About the almost kiss." Orphiel started to say but was cut off.

"Oh that, that never happened, it's okay." Chloe smiled at Orphiel and got up not noticing Orphiel's frown on her face.

Instead of being a good friend Orphiel decided to go to her room, maybe she should just go back to the one place she hates, hell, at least there she can make an imaginary Chloe who will like her back.

Orphiel doesn't want to forget the kiss, instead, she wants to pursue a relationship with Chloe, Orphiel is going to chalk that comment to Chloe not being in the right state of mind right now.