xv

When Orphiel got the news last night that Charlotte found a way to back to Heaven, Orphiel panicked but she pushed that panic down because she had to watch Trixie until Chloe got home, which by the time she did Orphiel just decided to go the next ...

When Orphiel got the news last night that Charlotte found a way to back to Heaven, Orphiel panicked but she pushed that panic down because she had to watch Trixie until Chloe got home, which by the time she did Orphiel just decided to go the next day, which was today.

Orphiel had no idea what to expect but here she is being dropped up by Chloe at LUX, sometimes Orphiel wishes she can tell Chloe the truth but she knows that she can't do that, it would affect so many people but Orphiel also Orphiel is afraid that Chloe will see her like everyone else, an abomination.

"Thanks." Orphiel leans over to kiss Chloe on the lips.

"Do you want me to pick you up or will you be okay?" Chloe asks unlocking the car so Orphiel can get out.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure Lucifer will take me home." Orphiel knew that she would be walking home but Chloe didn't have to know that.

Orphiel got out of the car, straightening her shirt she made her way inside. Like always Lux was busy, so she made her way through the packed crowd, she saw Mazikeen tending the bar and she pointed upstairs in a silent way of asking if Lucifer was upstairs which he was.

Chloe walked towards the elevator, the heels she wore clicking against the floor of the club, as she got on the elevator she huffed as she clicked the button.

When Chloe first came to Earth she wanted to find her father and get Heaven, now she isn't really sure she wants to go to Heaven now that she has an opportunity too. Now she's met someone she loves and that person loves her, Orphiel isn't sure if it's worth it anymore.

Orphiel is broken out of her thoughts when the doors open and she's met with Charlotte, Amenadiel and Lucifer yelling at each other, because of their yelling they didn't here Orphiel come in.

"HEY!" Orphiel yells the room into silence.

"Orphiel! I figured out a way to go back to Heaven!" Charlotte's face brightens when she sees Orphiel.

"How?" Orphiel walks towards the group in which they're standing in the kitchen.

"The Flaming Sword." Lucifer looks at Orphiel was an exasperating look on his face.

Of course, Orphiel knows about the Flaming Sword, how could she not, it was a sword that glowed, it was all the rage in Hell.

"Where is it?" Orphiel pulled out one of the bar stools and took a seat.

"Well, dear ole dad split it apart after I was kicked out of Heaven." Lucifer looks at Orphiel will oh well look on his face, it seems like Lucifer doesn't really want to go to Heaven either Orphiel thinks.

"How can we find those pieces?" Orphiel crosses her legs at looks at the crew.

"Well, we already have one thing and that's Azreal's blade, we just have to get Lucifer angry enough to make the sword light up so it will show us the other pieces then we can get back to Heaven!" Charlotte giddily says.

"I'm not sure if I want to go back to Heaven." Orphiel bites her lip as she says that out in the world, it's the first time she's admitted that.

"Why don't you want to go to Heaven Orphiel? It's all you ever dreamed of." Amenadiel asks, she was confused, that's all she's been talking about but it's the second time she's said that.

"I've made a life here, met someone that I love and that I can see spending my life with." Orphiel purses her lips together, everyone knew she was talking about Chloe and no one faulted her for that, well maybe someone.

"She's just a stupid human, you can find another in Heaven," Charlotte says a matter of factly, she couldn't understand how Orphiel half-demon half-angel could love someone that thought she was an abomination.

"She's not just a human, she's my person. You say you want my help but saying that doesn't make me want to help you, in fact, it makes me want to do the opposite." Orphiel goes to leave but she's stopped by a hand grabbing her by the arm, she turns around and it's Lucifer.

"Please stay, I don't agree with this either but I'm afraid they will take it too far which is why I need you here with me." Lucifer pleaded, Orphiel could see that behind his eyes he was scared, and Orphiel never has seen that look on Lucifer before, and it terrified Orphiel.

"I'll stay, but I won't help." Lucifer nods and smiles when Orphiel walks back into the room.

"Sounds good, if you won't help just don't get in our way." Charlotte snaps.

Orphiel huffs as she takes a seat on the couch, she looks towards Amenadiel who mouths sorry but Orphiel just rolls her eyes, when Orphiel's meet Lucifer's she gives a small smile and nods.

Orphiel blocks out Amenadiel's and Charlotte's attempts to get Lucifer angry and when she glances at Lucifer it looks like the only thing it's doing is making him sad, which makes Orphiel want to put a stop to this but she doesn't she eventually gets tired and gets up to walk out on the balcony.

Orphiel doesn't understand why Charlotte wants to go to Heaven, I mean, She's expecting to take over Heaven but God is the king in Heaven, not Charlotte so what makes Charlotte think she can just kick God out and become Queen.

Orphiel looks down because her phone beeped and she saw it was a text from Chloe saying she was on the way home, which meant Orphiel had to come up with an excuse, she quickly fired out a text and made her way into the living room.

Charlotte and Amenadiel weren't there but Lucifer was at the bar drinking.

"You doing okay Luce?" Orphiel walks over and stands by Lucifer.

"Yea, sometimes it's hard. I'm gonna be honest, sometimes it feels like you're the only one who understands me." Lucifer puts his drink down and Orphiel hugs him.

Orphiel lays her head on top of Lucifer's and makes up her mind, she's going to help Lucifer be safe and do the right thing.