ii

Orphiel was on her way to her first crime scene, as wrong as it sounds she was excited, she's never seen a dead body before, only someone who's already been dead, or at least the souls of the dead people

Orphiel was in the car with Lucifer, Lucifer didn't want Orphiel to go at all but Orphiel begged Lucifer to take her, Lucifer was tired of Orphiels begging annoyed Lucifer so he said yes to get her to stop begging.

"Are we almost there?" Orphiel asks from her spot in the passenger seat, she couldn't sit still.

"Will you sit still, we're here." Lucifer pulled to a stop in front of police tape and someone who was laying on the ground.

They both got out of the car and walked over to Chloe who was standing by the body.

"He's a cutie, what's his name?" Lucifer asks once they get closer to the body.

"His name is Jackson Morgan, he's 28, he has a gunshot to the chest and one to the leg." Chloe frowns looking at the young victim.

"Why to the leg, that's odd, isn't it?" Orphiel asks from her spot behind Lucifer.

"Who's this lady? One of your one night stands?" A detective comes up to them, he gave off the vibes he was overcompensating for something.

"No, of course not, she's my niece." Lucifer points his hand to Orphiel.

"I'm Orphiel, my father is Gabriel." Orphiel smiles, Lucifer is noticing she's very open.

"I'm Dan, that girl over there is Ella Lopez, why is she here Lucifer, she's a civilian." Dan crosses his arms in annoyance, why would Lucifer bring his niece to a crime scene.

"I didn't want her to come, Orphiel begged me too, it was getting annoying." Lucifer smiles thinking about how she was begging him to come.

"We got a witness, I'm taking him back to the station." Chloe walked towards them, she had an odd look on her face.

"We'll go with you." Lucifer grabbed Orphiel by the arm to lead her to the car.

||

Orphiel was in the room with Chloe, and Lucifer, the guy's name was Brian Whitley, he looked confident like he belonged in the interrogation room.

"What did you see?" Chloe asks softly sitting the file down on the table.

"I saw a struggle." Brian crosses his arms, he looked way too confident, then Orphiel felt it.

"He's lying." Orphiel crosses her arms and sits down at the chair opposite of Brian.

"How do you figure?" Chloe asks looking at Orphiel like she lost her mind.

Parallel Lines || Chloe Decker ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara